"89/90 SC Blue Seats

MotoMel

1989/90 Thunderbird Supercoupe blue cloth seats in near new condition, no burn holes or tears, there is some very light fading (less than most) with seat tracks and all motors for lumbar supports and side bolsters, I will include side plastic trim and all other parts that I have.
$500.00 OBO you pick up in Va. Bch. Va. or arrange shipping from.

Email; MClarkVIII@aol.com

Attachments

• 91 Ranger front 017.JPG
    91 Ranger front 017.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 69
  • 91 Ranger front 018.JPG
    91 Ranger front 018.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 64
  • 91 Ranger front 019.JPG
    91 Ranger front 019.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 60
Wish I had the funds. Those look great and are exactly what I need to replace the grey tweed/leather front seats in my car and have the interior all blue. :( Good luck with the sale.

$500 is awful steep my man, I sold a pair of mint black sc seats that looked just as good if not better than yours for $150. But good luck on the sale.........

$500 is awful steep my man, I sold a pair of mint black sc seats that looked just as good if not better than yours for $150. But good luck on the sale.........

You know what your stuff is worth and I have a good idea what mine is worth. Have you priced this stuff from Ford? These come with all of the motors and plastics that I have, it may not be everything as new but it is most. Thanks for your good wishes.:)

Back