90 & 95 SC motor parting out

WisSCman

I am building a one of a kind and it is taking me a few cars to do it so I have some motors and a ton of other parts from a 95 if any one needs anything any offer will do. I have a complete parted out 95 that had 92K on it when I drove it home. I am keep the interior and a lot of the wiring but anything else is up for grabs just get it out of my garage. Body, heads, block, engine internals, transmission, rearend, drive shaft, headlight assembly, you name it I have it. I purchased a new reman. engine so I have a shipping container for one but is cost me 250 to get it here so I am guessing that is what it would cost you also plus I need to get something for it (350 maybe if you wanted the entire thing).

I have a motor from a 90 also that had a busted crank. A lot of the parts went on the long block I bought but I have at main components left. Basically a long block.

PM me if you need anything.

Thanks,

Travis

guage bezzel

So u still have the bezzel that goes around the gauges. the piece that has the holes cut out of for the guages to show through and the clear platic peice that goes over it. Plus do u have the fuel guage aswell. Mine is going bad and im thinking of after marketing it but im trying to find OEM first. Ford quit making them.

Im interested in the upper intercooler tube if you still have it. I work by the airport so can pick it during the week. Thanks

Back