Misc parts.

I thought yad be putting this one back together!

Damon,
This color is just a little too pretty for Him to keep!! :p

Ken,
Any cracks at all in the drivers side trunk mounted taillamp, and do all the LED's work?!?! Still have that small crack in the one on the '93, and something tells me competition is gonna be fierce this year at Carlisle!! :D

Dave

Damon,
This color is just a little too pretty for Him to keep!! :p

Ken,
Any cracks at all in the drivers side trunk mounted taillamp, and do all the LED's work?!?! Still have that small crack in the one on the '93, and something tells me competition is gonna be fierce this year at Carlisle!! :D

Dave

Only crack is on the side in the pic

go back and drink some more coffee!!!!!:p

Preferably mixed with Bailey's because it's been one of those days! :rolleyes: Then again, at least we're not a Toyota dealer...we can fix the problems with our cars!!!

If you still have the wheels when I come down next weekend I'll have to take a real close look at them. I believe I still need a near mint right side. If so, I'll give you another shiny nickel!!!! :p

Last edited:
Preferably mixed with Bailey's because it's been one of those days! :rolleyes: Then again, at least we're not a Toyota dealer...we can fix the problems with our cars!!!

If you still have the wheels when I come down next weekend I'll have to take a real close look at them. I believe I still need a near mint right side. If so, I'll give you another shiny nickel!!!! :p

Man.....i should have sold you the car. This way I wouldn't have to part it out. :D

nice color ....

that's because i have one exactly the same 95 ...

but i need a rear bumper cover .... cause the one in mine is moon blue .... how much for the bc to 94577

I am interested in both rear LCAs. Even if the bushings are bad, I can use them as cores to rebuild. I could use the bolts and washers for the LCAs as well.

I have possible interest in the following parts:

Any solid / fairly new front suspension parts, I might be interested as well.

Cowl panels (upper & lower) if they are in good shape.

Lifter arms and motor for the moonroof.

I can take off the LCA, I have the cowl panels, lifter arms and motor for the moonroof. The front control arms are shot. Shoot me an offer on those parts.
Ken

Back