Misc parts.

All the 5spd parts are available including the b&m shifter. The only part spoken for is the clutch pedal. It seems everything asks but nobody has the money. If you can not afford to buy the part on what they normally go for, then don't ask me about it.
Thanks
Ken

Thanks Ken..I need to get rid of that pesky clutch pedal/masterrod popping offf issue.

Also If it still has it I need the nuetral safety thingamagig

if damon doesnt come through for the clutch pedal, im interested in all of it to put in a a 96 v8 t45 swap. lmk.

keith

Let me know, I had Pioneer Premier 3 ways in my old LX and they sounded good. Post a couple pics if you can.

Let me know, I had Pioneer Premier 3 ways in my old LX and they sounded good. Post a couple pics if you can.

Ryan,
I will try tonight, if not it won't be until Friday. We are getting a nor'easter again tonight thru wednesday night :mad:.
Thanks
Ken

How many miles on the tranny? any grinding when shifting? The most important ? are you willing to ship it.

Ken..I cant get the clip on because my pedal is fubar from that stage II SPEC clutch I had. The calf killer. Thus why I needed the pedal in the first place along with that thingy

Back