'89 passenger tail lights

k_schutte

Went back to the garage today to find that someoen had busted out my tail lights and headlights. I am in need of passenger side lights, the full one with teh emblem and the corner piece. Let me know if you have anything, money is tight right now so the cheaper the better but somethign in decent shape please.

I believe I've got one on my shelf. I'll double check when I get home to see if I have one. Pretty sure I do though...

I don't think I have the rear panel, but I may still have it. It's been a long time since I took apart my '89 and I don't remember what's still on the shelf! LOL!

I guess that is one big piece back there....? found one on ebay for $20 but shippign is $25 and it is busted in the middles as well, making it two pieces. Not that I really care about that but I was hoping to spend less than $50 for what I need.

Last edited:
these are the pieces I need. The picture is of 1996 tail lights I think but those are what I need. What years will work for me?

You will be limited to '89-'91 for the trunk and rear lights. You'd have to change your trunk lid to take advantage of the newer style.

If 007 doesn't have one or the other, I have both in really nice shape off of a '91 should you need either. Let me know what you guys workout,

Dave

well, I need to spend as little money as possible to be honest so anyone feel free to PM a price. shipping will be to Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

As I thought, I no longer have the trunk lid piece of my '89. And just so you know, unless it is broken, the trunk piece goes all the way across. It appears that it is two pieces, but once you remove it, it is one solid piece all the way across and very fragile in the center. I've got to do a little more digging to see if I have the tail light, but I'm not overly confident that I do. I've got one, but not sure which side it is...or where it is right now... :)

Back