Texas gathering!?!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4oEwfglkf0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4oEwfglkf0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I made this video when i was in el Paso and we had Sun city thunderbird going big. The 1990 35th SC and the light blue 95 V8 were mine and the red 92 SC with bullets used to be Tbird-Tim's. anyway if we could get that good of a turn out in BFE El Paso, we should be able to get a way better turn out From all over Texas. Where you all at. Tbird-Tim and i are pationate SC and getting them together.
We are out here in killeen with our new Birds and are wanting to get something going around here. I am thinking Austin sometime in april or may. Anyone has any input on whenand where to do this let m know

Last edited:
Go to tccoa and post under the Texas Chapter. I planned a meet some years back and we had a good turnout. We met in San Antonio and had some fun. I tried getting more people to come out but a lot of people have given up on the birds. If you can get rbrown to bring out all his birds it will be a big meet.

Go to tccoa and post under the Texas Chapter. I planned a meet some years back and we had a good turnout. We met in San Antonio and had some fun. I tried getting more people to come out but a lot of people have given up on the birds. If you can get rbrown to bring out all his birds it will be a big meet.

LOL. Why yes it would.

killeen!!!

WOW, i was in killeen last year with my black 90 5spd, i was driving back and forth to copperas cove like 4 times a day

I didn't see any supercoupes out there, although on the way back on the interstate i seen a guy in a lx thunderbird that gave me the point and head shake procedure

I am north of Austin, would be intersted in a meet. Kinda busy these days so the more notice the better for me.

Back