Car Meet

91BLOWNBIRD

planning a car meet Feb 21st at classic burger LG...all cars welcome...good weather only...if the weather is bad I will reschedule.

yes it has...just got the beast smogged and registered today so it is ready to get out on the road...hopefully people show up lol

New project already ??

I will see if any of my local buddies are interested in showing up.

- Dan

I will see if I can make it. Have a dead battery now, need to fine the source of the drain.

James

sounds good...still shootin for the 21st...most everyones' cars are running so lets hope for good weather!

I will see if I can make it. Have a dead battery now, need to fine the source of the drain.

James

Got a volt meter ??? If you need some help, let me know.

Oh yeah .. Paul, do you still have that Radiator Fan / shroud I asked you about over a year ago ????

- Dan

postponed

I'm gonna postpone this meet for maybe a month or so...the weather is not going to be so good and there are a few things I want to try to get done on the bird before...

I'll keep you all posted

cant make it

im glad it was post poned, ive got duty this weekend. keep me informed when the next one is. thanks. 6507221238

regards,
ramon:cool:

get together?may 16, Sunday?

Hi all:cool:,

Since the weather had started to dry up i was thinking of things to do?,

option #1- May 16,2010 Redwood City,CA, my home town!!Friendship day in the view site of Canada College, plenty of room for 600+ cars, address is 4200 farm hill blvd in redwood city, ca. gate fee is $15, you can Google this event at MPOTAC. Let me know what you think?I entered my 96 Thunderbird to this event and great fun, they will have a bbq stand for a small price, coffee/donuts for the participants and great people with all the same interests!!!

option#2
http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/sho...?t=6144&page=2
we could go driving to gilroy with the norcal svtoa group, great bunch of ford/chevy lovers we also have a thunderbird/markviii group added, i think they are the best group around to hand with specially for the mark/thunderbird/cougar. so check out the site. that a drive and stop and get a bite?

option#3
hooter's maybe in mountain view?

so let me know what you think?i have also posted on the lvc.com website and tccoa website to get a bunch of us together!!!!i would prefer option#1

regards,
ramon
mobile#6507221238

I'm off work around 3 and I cant miss work cause I am broke right now...so I vote hooters Mnt VW after 3pm

Watch Ramon not check back on this thread for a month or two .. what else is new.

TPS show is supposed to be coming in June - I showed up last year with about 10 cars - I think only Jose from the SCCOA showed up.
Depending on interested, how many people pre-reg ( it's capped this year ) - and if Mike actually makes our category for ONLY Tbirds / Cougars / Marks .. and not let Mauraders into the category .. apples and oranges man, but there are like 15 different Mustang categories, sorry we cant mix the Saleens with the Cobras .. give me a break.

I just wont show up and be lied to again.

- Dan

tps car show?

hey dan,

i missed the car show last year due to military duty and hopefully i could make this event, my mouth watered when i saw those pics last year of the event:eek:, i wont have duty till 6 weeks from know. I'm gonna show up any ways if they decide to limit who cant go or go. I do check these wedsite at least once a day, but its been very quiet lately during the winter months, but since the weather had gotten better, you'll see more of me. so we got one for hooters?i was thinking of getting an earlier start on that sunday. since dan is not in favor of going for the drive with the norcal, i was thinking friendship day at canada college would be better option. Let me know, we still have two weeks to get the group together.

regards,
ramon

yeah really dont like norcal group...I'm down for tps...at least my car is running (for the most part) now.

i was thinking friendship day at canada college would be better option. Let me know, we still have two weeks to get the group together.

regards,
ramon

I dont know .. Canada sounds kind of far. :rolleyes:

OKay, less than Two weeks. So you coming to this show for sure Ramon ???

What kind of cars usually show up ? Big show, med size ?? Sponsors, vendors ?

They have a Tbird category ?? " Other - MISC Ford " :D

May 16 .. tick tick tick ...

- Dan

Last edited:
friendship

Hi Dan,

this is more of a casual car show, there no category for grading, it a time for anyone with any car to just hang out to show what they love and have, no attitude, any type of cars and years. this is probably one of the best since anything goes but definitely an good event, i will definitely go if i can get some folks to go. im gonna start calling this week and see if i can get some to t-birds to come. 90%is a go and 10%is for the second choice. Let me know if your interested, its a great event and lots of space with a free breakfast and its here in the peninsula, close enough to san jose and san fran!!!!just let me know!!!

regards,
ramon;)

Yeah like I said, just let me know and I can put out the word with some more people to make this happen.

Jeff, you interested in showing up ? Or just want to see some hooters ? We can feckin chicken it too. :cool:

- Dan

lol I just said hooters cause it was the only option that would allow me to work till 2-3pm then show up...

What you guys think? I'm off around 2-3pm...I'll show up if everyone is still around.

Back