Car Meet

LOL well that doesnt work.

I might be going to a birthday party on the 16th .. eh, I dunno.

- Dan

In a few weeks I would like to attend, hopefully it will be someplace close like san jose. Btw 91blown did you ever pass smog?

yeah maybe we should do dan's idea - in and out at san jose airport...

yes I passed smog but barely...I am running high NOX...I got a new DIC and fan and my vacuum air bypass diaphram is bad so I am in the process of fixing that...and overall I am running lean so that is probably the biggest problem.

hope we can all get together soon

yeah maybe we should do dan's idea - in and out at san jose airport...

yes I passed smog but barely...I am running high NOX...I got a new DIC and fan and my vacuum air bypass diaphram is bad so I am in the process of fixing that...and overall I am running lean so that is probably the biggest problem.

hope we can all get together soon

It was Jose's Idea to go to In and Out .. I was just really hungry last night so I brought it back up. :D

- Dan

meat this sunday 16th may update

Hi all:cool:,

So will show around 9ish-10 am for those that are interested. i will be bringing my mark viii to this event this time, since my 93 mark viii was totaled six months ago and this is a newer purchase for me that im excited to show it this weekend!!!!cant wait, hopefully some or all can make it this sunday, would be great to see all of you again, since i missed the tsp event last year cause of military training:mad:call me if you have any questions about this weekend.

regards,
ramon;)
mobile:650.722.1238

Last edited:
address to the event on sunday 16 may 2010

Hi all:D,

here is the address to the event:

4200 farm hill blvd. redwood city ca 94062, 280N from san jose and exit the farm hill exit and left on the canada college; from san francisco, take the farm hill exit also and left to canada college and take another left to the school and drive around until you find the college. my number is 6507221238 if you happen to get disoriented. time 0800-4pm , come in anytime to park, cost $15. see you all sunday and bring your camera's for pics!!!!!

regards,
ramon:cool:

forgive and forget?

we can hang out on our own table once we get to hooters?you dont have to sit with your buddies, we'll be there for your support.so come out and enjoy our company, just dont make eye contact with the rest that you dislike:eek:And its in your part of the woods?;)

regards,
ramon

serious...

Anyone want to meet at the San Jose Airport In & Out like this coming friday or saturday evening around 7pm?

my bird could be running better but at least its running ;)

Back