Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innovative West harmonic balancers and Siemens 60lb Injectors (CLOSED)

Innovative West harmonic balancers and Siemens 60lb Injectors (CLOSED)

Guys, I tried doing a quick injector buy back in December and it failed, because of the time crunch, but if anyone is interested in a set for #250 plus shipping please let me know.

The part I am after though is Innovative West harmonic balancers group buy. What I need to know if what year(s) are wanted and how many, so I can get a price set up for us. I need 1 for an 89, so if you would please just let me know what year you need I can go to the vendor with the quantity and get pricing. Sorry I don't have it up front, but quantity is needed first.

Here is a link to the products homepage, but this is NOT the vendor I am using just info on the balancer http://www.innovatorswest.com/questions.htm

Just checking interest if more info is needed please let me know.
    Honor, Grace and Dignity......Remember these

I think you should list these as 2 separate posts. The balancer looks promissing, but I'm not currently in the market.
    Kurt K (e-mail)
    SCCoA Member #: 443
    '92 SC AOD -- 11.521s @ 116.748mph, 2.0 AR power
    . . . . . . . . . -- 13.547s @ 101.01 mph, only w/ bolt-ons
    '95 SC 5spd -- All Stock, except 17" Simmons wheels.
    '90 SC 35th Anny 5spd -- 3rd owner, 16k miles
    2 '89 XR7 5spd's -- on their way out, really!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofPrey97 View Post
    Guys, I tried doing a quick injector buy back in December and it failed, because of the time crunch, but if anyone is interested in a set for #250 plus shipping please let me know.

The part I am after though is Innovative West harmonic balancers group buy. What I need to know if what year(s) are wanted and how many, so I can get a price set up for us. I need 1 for an 89, so if you would please just let me know what year you need I can go to the vendor with the quantity and get pricing. Sorry I don't have it up front, but quantity is needed first.

Here is a link to the products homepage, but this is NOT the vendor I am using just info on the balancer http://www.innovatorswest.com/questions.htm

I could use one for my 93.....they would have to beat the price of the BHJ's for me to consider.
    Thanks
    Ken
    1992 Thunderbird SC
    13.322 @ 102.81
    1993 Thunderbird SC 5spd..white
    2002 F350 SD Diesel (SC tow vehicle)

They make one for SC's..I have one on my mod motor and it was big $$$$$
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

What's the difference between those and a BHJ?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofPrey97 View Post

When would payment be due for the fuel injectors?

No due date as of yet. Nobody has said the want any.

I want a set.

I didn't see anything for 6cyl ford balancer on their website. And I'm famous for needing a 94-95 sc balancer in the $200 range. is the group purchase for 89-93 only?

Quote Originally Posted by KillSwitchNY View Post
    I didn't see anything for 6cyl ford balancer on their website. And I'm famous for needing a 94-95 sc balancer in the $200 range. is the group purchase for 89-93 only?
    No, the group purchase will be for both setups. They have not made any for the SC engine, but are willing to do so and the more we can get to say they are interested the cheaper they will be. Currently, I have a 94 balancer I am sending them, but I need to get an 89 balancer for them to get measurements from as well.

thats awsome.... but just like KEN SEEGERS said. they are going to have to be alot less than the BHJ considering thats what most people are looking for is a cheap alternative and if ur gonna pay, you might as well get BHJ since they already have them and are proven to work.

Im trying to get Professional Products to do the same thing and take on making SC balancers since they have a huge line of awsome solid balancers for common motors like early and late GM/Ford/Chrysler v8's. just sent them an email sunday afternoon. we'll see how that pans out. they are a big company so i dont think they will be interested with making a specialty piece that are specific for 94-95 Super Coupes. But they do make the 75mm Throttle body for us so they obviously are acknowledging the SC family.

Good luck man, and keep us posted. this could turn out great.

good job guys lets get the after market support up and going i have little faith though we are little fish in the ocean but props to you guys for trying to get it going

Professional Products balancers are some of the biggest piles of crap in the industry. The engine builder (Coast High Performance) used one of their SFI balancers made for a 94-95 Mustang 5.0 on the Dart block netural balance 347 race motor that's in my 93 SC, and the thing literally fell apart. It was replaced with an Innovators West balancer several years ago.

Innovators West and ATI are widely considered the best balancers you can buy, and BHJ is a little further down the list but still considered a high quality part. Professional Products balancers are very near or at the bottom of the list and I wouldn't install one on an SC motor if it was free.

I can't imagine how an Innovators West balancer made for an SC is ever going to cost less than a BHJ balancer, but I guess anything is possible with enough buyers.

David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

id be interested in some injectors

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Professional Products balancers are some of the biggest piles of crap in the industry. The engine builder (Coast High Performance) used one of their SFI balancers made for a 94-95 Mustang 5.0 on the Dart block netural balance 347 race motor that's in my 93 SC, and the thing literally fell apart. It was replaced with an Innovators West balancer several years ago.

Innovators West and ATI are widely considered the best balancers you can buy, and BHJ is a little further down the list but still considered a high quality part. Professional Products balancers are very near or at the bottom of the list and I wouldn't install one on an SC motor if it was free.

I can't imagine how an Innovators West balancer made for an SC is ever going to cost less than a BHJ balancer, but I guess anything is possible with enough buyers.

David

It will never cost less but would surely be a lighter piece. And I;d be in for a 94/95 version for sure even at a cost above the BHJ
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.