ARC Shocks for Sale

roger619

I have complete set of ARC shocks for 1989 S/C Cougar or Thunderbird. OEM in box. Never opened. Can supply Ford or MotorCraft part numbers. $900.00 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Just a little info dude. Tokico Illumina's are half that. I bought a set last year on Ebay new in boxes for $285.

Cost me $389.00 for a set of rear 94-95 NOS Shocks so perhaps you have been lucky JD. And I sold a set of early model NOS Rear Shocks for $316 plus shipping in this forum.

Cost me $389.00 for a set of rear 94-95 NOS Shocks so perhaps you have been lucky JD. And I sold a set of early model NOS Rear Shocks for $316 plus shipping in this forum.

I have been lucky so far. As you know:

Luck = Dilligence + Opportunity

I've had the advantage of being able to buy when deals came along. Since I'm not purchasing them for any project in particular, I'm not working against a timeline. I just bought them to put on my shelf. So far, I'm averaging about $50/shock, and have about two full sets so far.

JD

I have been lucky so far. As you know:

Luck = Dilligence + Opportunity

I've had the advantage of being able to buy when deals came along. Since I'm not purchasing them for any project in particular, I'm not working against a timeline. I just bought them to put on my shelf. So far, I'm averaging about $50/shock, and have about two full sets so far.

JD

I have a full set too. Brandnew. I'm pretty sure I will hang on to them for another 5-10 years if 900.00 is reasonable now....oh and I paid 0.00 for them. They were in the trunk of a SC that a wholesaler friend of mine had purchased....

Last edited:
I'll give you guys $200 for a set.:D Heck I'll even throw another $50 on top for good measure.

I bought a set on Ebay about a year ago for $320 shipped to my door all the way up here in Canuck land. They are in my brother's 92.

I'd bet you would like to pay that for a Set of NOS Motorcraft Shocks...I'd like to see a picture of your garage and all of the things I have been watching you buy up/collect on here over the past three or so years.....

It hasn't been that much. I think. Besides, most of it will go into my brother's car if I can ever finsh it.

I'd love to get $900 per set for all three of the sets I have!!!

Good luck to the OP getting that much!

Last edited:
T/C struts and shocks ...........NOS

I have a full set of Struts and shocks , NOS in the Ford box. for the 87-88 Turbo coupe,s . also not cheap and super rare to have , new in the box. 1000 bucks shipped for my set . try to find a set of them ?? I have both SC and T/C , NOS parts are not cheap . But are the best . D.Wilder

Front

89 only E9SZ 18124 B ... Motorcraft AM 81 G
90 - 93 F1SZ 18124 B ... Motorcraft AM 572 G (these are still available from Ford)
94 - 95 F4SZ 18124 B ... Motorcraft AM 590 G

Rear

89 only E9SZ 18125 B ... Motorcraft AS 176
90 - 91 F0SZ 18125 B ... Motorcraft AS 263
92 - 93 F2SZ 18125 B ... Motorcraft AS 299 G
94 - 95 F4SZ 18125 B ... Motorcraft AS 84 G
94 - 95 F4SZ 18125 BA ... Motorcraft AA 561 (replacement number)

So which ones are being offered for sale here?

Back