Anyone near Pensacola?

Sampo

I'm coming to work in Pensacola 22nd of February for two weeks. I hope I'll have little free time also.;)

When I'm not working I'd like to go junk yard and look some SC parts. So, does anyone know a good place to look SC parts near Pensacola?

And if you have suggestions where to go if you are car freak?:) Anything to see?:cool:

Thanks already!

-Sami from Finland

Hey Sami, wish you were going to be closer, Pensacola is a pretty good drive from most of us that communicate on here, we are mostly from Central Florida. I'm sure there are a couple of members up there but we don't ever see any communication from them on here..

RJ

I looked the map and noticed the same thing. If I had more time I would definately come to see you all guys and your cars.

BTW, how can I find the nearest junk yard near Pensacola?

-Sami

BTW, how can I find the nearest junk yard near Pensacola?

-Sami

Those are always fun to find.. try Whitepages.com and search for Used auto parts or Automotive salvage yards in the Pensicola area.. you could also seach for U-Pull-It Auto parts I've gotten results on that at times..

When you there find a Discount Auto Parts or Advanced Auto Parts and ask the counter guys, they usually know where some good ones are locally..

RJ

Those are always fun to find.. try Whitepages.com and search for Used auto parts or Automotive salvage yards in the Pensicola area.. you could also seach for U-Pull-It Auto parts I've gotten results on that at times..

When you there find a Discount Auto Parts or Advanced Auto Parts and ask the counter guys, they usually know where some good ones are locally..

RJ

Ok. Thanks for the good info, RJ!;)

Too Bad you are about 7 hours away, maybe something will work out though. I've got tons of work to do in the next few weeks and don't have much free time. Are you here for work or pleasure?

Yes, big country & huge distances.;)

I will work in Pensacola. I will teach local guys to do the same thing I do here in Finland.

I will arrive in Monday 22nd of February and leave 5th of March. I do have free weekend and of course I have free evenings.

-Sami

Hi,

To bad I missed you here in Northwest Fl.

If you get in the area again give me a PM.

Jerry

PS. I am on TCCOA more than here but in love with the Tbirds SC or my 4.6V8

I am 91bluecoupe on TCCOA also.

Sampo, Post again if you come back this way, need to make time to meet up with you.

Back