Parting out 89 XR7 5 speed CT

BRIAN WALTER

Black exterior with grey and black two toned interior
5 speed stuff is sold
Still have lots and lots of parts
Engine has 125k on it and ran great
Radiator has 8k miles and was pressure checked before storage (ford unit)
Lots of parts left!!!!

Last edited:
xr7

Black ext with grey/black interior 125k miles
Transmission has 63k miles on it and shifts perfect
Lots of good used parts here. Engine ran great, no smoke or leaks.
Less than 10 miles on the following parts:
FMIC (not magnum powers) w/2.5 piping 4-ply couplers w/stainless t-bolt clamps. Modified front and rear IC pipes so you don't have to cut yours!
Teflon seals
Intercooler fan
Clutch master, slave, line, crossmember and mounts,(3qts Mercon V and 8oz of friction modifier)
Radiator (about 8,000 miles from Ford dealer)
New upper/lower radiator hoses and coolant bypass hose
New t-stat/gasket
New rear camber bushings, strut rod bushings,
Rear knuckles replaced (low mileage units) with perfect bushings
New RR caliper and rear pads
Door hinges/strikersc
Rebuilt window motors
New ignition switch and battery cables
New EVO actuator, seals, and pump seals (newer style)

Everything else on the car was fully gone over and works properly. If you want the car complete respond to the post in the vehicles for sale section. The only parts sold off it so far were the underdrive pullies, wiper motor, and shifter. Located in Connecticut. Anyone interested you can email me: importkilla06489@yahoo.com or call me 860-384-0384 cell Brian
Thank you for your interest!

how much for the motor?

I am old school still use an analog phone no pictures. Still have the rotary in the back room for the house as well. SC's are too expensive to buy that new stuff. :D

well for now I can say the headlights are very clear. This is off my previous parts car xr7. The woman had these replaced about 30k miles before I parted the car out. It will need an adjuster knob off your headlight.
remember xr7 specific

sorry for some reasons my last round of PM's didnt work
$400 for the motor if you want to pick it up or pay for fuel and I'll deliver it to you.
I have to wait for my other computer to get back with the pics of the IC and other items.
Thank you all for your interest!

sorry for some reasons my last round of PM's didnt work
$400 for the motor if you want to pick it up or pay for fuel and I'll deliver it to you.
I have to wait for my other computer to get back with the pics of the IC and other items.
Thank you all for your interest!

Pics are appreciated but can you shoot me some prices...I am shopping around for these items and need to honestly see if pics are worth waiting for depending on pricing.

Would like to get $200 for the intercooler and fan. The fan was from spinningwheelsc. Fan was never wired and the IC has about 10 miles on it.
This intercooler does require removal of the a/c condenser. 66% larger than the stock core size. 2 1/2" piping, 4-ply silicone couplers. Both pipes run above the PS pump and includes the modified stock tube ends so there is no cutting required of your tophat or rear inlet plenum.

Intercooler is still for sale, will sell fan seperately for $50 shipped
Rear controls/bushings sold
Underdrive pullies sold
Ripper shifter sold
Wiper motor sold

Rico, I shipped out your parts today you should receive them very soon, thanks again!

Back