1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe - $1250 (Lima, OH )

baer198

1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe. 3.8L. V-6. Super Charged. 5 Speed. LOADED. Leather. Sunroof. CD Player. $1250. Call Tom @ 419-230-9626.

pictures on gregslist not a bad price ..

All ready called this guy....he has a ton of cash in the car as it appears it had a long condition of not running correctly. Replaced everything under the sun after a head gasket change with no avail. Supposedly took it to a Ford dealer and he pointed out the car was not running due to the EGR not being hooked up. EGR hooked up and the motor blew 10 minutes later. So the engine is from a donor car from what I understand and was reinstalled by his brother in law. Thinks his brother in law bent part of the clutch on install, as the car does not shift into 2nd gear without a double clutch baer198 maybe you can verify this as you have driven the car. He did not mention a sloppy rear end however. Car had some other issues I believe, enough to keep me from driving from Ida to Lima to look at it at least.

When shifting it felt as if it was shifting from the rear end if that make's any sense . almost as if the rear end was catching up to the trans maybe not though I'm a noob . might have been the trans mount to not really to sure . $1000 not to bad for a first timer who has some money to dump into it or a parts car, if i had the room in my garage i would have all ready paid for it lol.

Last edited:
I tried but it don't work , do a search in lima for 1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe - $1250 (Lima, OH ) it will come up, its red you cant miss it.....

yeah says its been deleted. once you visit the page it will temp save and you can few it again.. i had that happen before.. if u could copy and post? or even get me a email address? btw what color is it? thanks!

you might want to call him then if its deleted, probably sold . the color was red and the clear was stating to flake no rust though....

Back