2010 Spring Fling

I'll be going again this year. With what car, I can't say at this point in time. It will be ether the SC or the Cougar.

Bryan

Let Momma drive the SC and you drive the courgar.... Problems solved... :D anymore delimas such as these please feel free to contact me... for example I'd drive your Cobra :eek: and I'd let Thomas drive my SC... :D :D :D No problems, only opportunities to drive fast, I mean excel!! :rolleyes:

RJ

I'm on the fence on this one, partly because Im not working much lately and low on "fun money", and secondly because I have just about every weekend spoken for lately with some event or another, and just need to slow down a bit, for my wallet's sake and my sanity, err...what I've left of it at least.

That said, I do usually enjoy that show and even if I don't enter the car, I may stop by and say hello.

Cindy & I have to spend the weekend before that show at a wedding engagment party in West Palm for her neice, which won't be much fun for me, so maybe I'll come out to this and do something to counteract that event.
;)

Let Momma drive the SC and you drive the courgar.... Problems solved... :D anymore delimas such as these please feel free to contact me... for example I'd drive your Cobra :eek: and I'd let Thomas drive my SC... :D :D :D No problems, only opportunities to drive fast, I mean excel!! :rolleyes:

RJ

I don't think I'll be doing the 2-car two step for this show. It just gets to be a bit to much.

RJ you are more than welcome to drive the Cobra if you want to pick it up from Atlanta. But keep in mind it has to be returned to the garage in Atlanta the same day. It has never spent the night outside:D

Bryan

I don't think I'll be doing the 2-car two step for this show. It just gets to be a bit to much.

RJ you are more than welcome to drive the Cobra if you want to pick it up from Atlanta. But keep in mind it has to be returned to the garage in Atlanta the same day. It has never spent the night outside:D

Bryan

I've got a really nice garage with a lift. Can I pick it up and return it the next day if I park it in my garage overnight? I'll even park it in the Anniversary's parking spot on the lift. :D:D

Bryan

I've been told it's reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy fast, I wonder if I could make it!! :confused::confused: Wait!! I have a garage... I'll just throw the GT out in the weather!!

RJ

Back