1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Anniversary Edition

blam

1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Anniversary Edition, Black/Silver/Blue. Automatic. 133,000 miles. Been sitting a while, was my husbands dads car, who passed away a few years ago. Great, fun, fast! I wish I could keep it, but it's not practical for a family car!

Moon roof (sun roof?), power everything it seems, very nice, my father-in-law was the second owner, he purchased it with 26,000 miles on it. He owned several cars (which we're still trying to get rid of!), so it was not driven much except for road trips.

Everything is stock, radio, CD player, etc., the only thing that I know of that is aftermarket on it is, my father-in-law had an alarm installed, mainly for the remote door unlock feature! :) We haven't put too much time in to trying to clean it up, so the pics aren't as pretty as they could be.

$4000/obo ??

Looking to see if there is interest.

Go to the following website for more photos, it is located on Google's Picasa Photo Editor/Manager.

http://picasaweb.google.com/eklambert/1990TBirdSCAnniversaryEdition#

Thanks
100_0869.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0870.jpg

100_0864-1.jpg

100_0865.jpg

Last edited:
1990 For Tbird SC Anniv Edition

Is ANYbody interested in this car? We really need the money, so please make offers...

I know that it is a special car, so it would be nice to see it go to somebody that appreciates it, that is why I paid $15 to be part of this club! Hopefully I don't have to sell it to some yahoo or a kid that has no idea how powerful it is!

Thanks,
Erin

if i only had the money. ive wanted a 35th for a while. i already got a 90, and a 93. but would love to have more that are driveable with the other 2.

Erin,

Like others are asking. What is the location of the car. I see green grass and red tips starting to show and your photos are dated last week, so I'm guessing somewhere south or west coast. BTW I'm in Central TX.

Also your link to the photos is not working, the more pictures the better if the a potential buyer cannot easily come see it. The Anny SC's were known for deterioration of the suede seat material, photos of the seats without the covers would be good too.

Charlie

Last edited:
Erin,

Like others are asking. What is the location of the car. I see green grass and red tips starting to show and your photos are dated last week, so I'm guessing somewhere south or west coast. BTW I'm in Central TX.

Charlie

I saw this car listed on ebay , the location listed is Oroville, CA.
I'm in central TX (Austin) too!

The car is located in Oroville, CA (one hour north of Sacramento). It runs well, there doesn't seem to be any problems with driving, besides being too much fun! The only thing I can think of is the seats need some work and there is a crack in the dash near the window above the steering wheel. The paint is a little messed up on the hood, like little bubbles?? and the rear silver spoiler thing has some peeling. It needs some TLC, it's been sitting in our driveway for a few years. It really was only driven for road trips when my father-in-law had it before he passed away. But it was not stored in a garage. I will get my husband on here to answer questions, he knows more detail.

I guess the link to the photos was not working, so I put it in again. If you would like to see more photos, please use the above link.

The photo link is working for me, can someone let me know if it is not working for them? I will add more photos today; up close of the seats, the dash crack, and the paint issues I was talking about.

Any interest? We are willing to negotiate! We need money!!

The link does in fact work.
And it's a shame the cars located in CA. No way to get it back to Illinois since I'm out of the US.

-Corey

Back