****OLD*****95SC 89SC in the scrap yard(need anything???)cars are gone few parts left

92sclikenew

95sc auto (HAS MOON ROOF)and 89sc(MOON ROOF also) auto both in the local scrapper.

the parts that i list is what i know is worth getting or someone claimed it. if there is anything you need let me know and ill find the parts for you. there is always n/a tbirds and i always find a sc ever month or so.

$30 SOLDEdis
$30shippedi have the harness that goes form the coil to the cam sensor to the crank sensor for the 95 very clean. make an offer
$150shippedSOLD93+spindles if you want a set contact me there is tons of these in the yard i go to!
$150shippedSOLD95 rear mocha(tan) seat omost perfect needs some cleaning (60/40fold) where to ship price might have to jump to compensate for shipping
$80shippedSOLD95 jack shaft bracket
$35shippedSOLDpending payment6 36lb injectors

$70shipped95 trunk lens(both) (looks to have all working lights but not 100%)
$80shipped lower part of the 95 mocha seat.
$50shipped SOLD 95 dipstick tube. light rust were it sat near the exhaust. but other then that good!

me and twotonethunder pulled the 95 blower which depending on what he is gonna do with it may be up for sale by him.

other then that the cluster is taking and the auto console top. everything else is there. but what i list as sold.

along with the 89 everything is there. the deck lid lights look decent. but under the where the plate goes is broken.(you would never see it with a plate on the car)

anything you need ill try to go take off the cars in the next few days.

if the price is right ill take w/e you want off the cars. i cant afford to hang onto parts to long. so if there is something you want ill put it within a day and get pics.(if part is available)

thanks for looking!:D

there is also tons of N/A birds and mark 8's out there if there is anyone wanting anything off one of those,speak up!

Attachments

• DSC03748.JPG
    DSC03748.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC03749.JPG
    DSC03749.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC03751.JPG
    DSC03751.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC03774.JPG
    DSC03774.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC03775.JPG
    DSC03775.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Jackshaft bracket off the 95SC.

whats it worth?
it was there!

95 leather tan pics 1,2,3
89 cloth gray seats all look good. but it is missing the rear bottom pic 4 and 5

Attachments

• DSC03762.JPG
    DSC03762.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC03763.JPG
    DSC03763.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC03764.JPG
    DSC03764.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC03755.JPG
    DSC03755.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC03756.JPG
    DSC03756.JPG
    282.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Trunk taillight reflectors from the 95? I'll give ya 40 shipped if they work, dunno how you would test for that tho. what condition is the drivers seat in? I'd like to have it if the leather is grey and in good condition.

Trunk taillight reflectors from the 95? I'll give ya 40 shipped if they work, dunno how you would test for that tho. what condition is the drivers seat in? I'd like to have it if the leather is grey and in good condition.

interior is mach(tan) i can take a jump box out there and power the wires all there should be is a positive and a neg. right? but there gonna charge me at least 15-20 each for them.

Last edited:
If they sell for 20 a pop and they're in good shape I'll take them. Just let me know what extra I owe ya in shipping and your trouble.

If they sell for 20 a pop and they're in good shape I'll take them. Just let me know what extra I owe ya in shipping and your trouble.

that works, if it aint that price ill give you the better deal. sound fair? i plan to go out there tomorrow. but it might rain. so if it don't ill be out pulling any parts anyone wants.

would you want 1 if the other was bad?

Last edited:
Shipping might be a little expensive... (to 98012)... and you might not want to take the time to pull them.... but I might be interested in some 93+ spindles, (with abs of course.) :rolleyes:

Shipping might be a little expensive... (98012)... and you might not want to take the time to pull them.... but I might be interested in some 93+ spindles, (with abs of course.) :rolleyes:

that wouldn't be a bad job. i think i can get them for like 30-35 each(wheel bearings and all i cant say how good the bearings would be but ill look for the best ones). but i know for sure the drivers side is gone on the 95sc(it was sitting right there and a guy came up and ask if we wanted it and we said no. he carried it off:eek::(......). can they come off a N/A bird?

that wouldn't be a bad job. i think i can get them for like 30-35 each(wheel bearings and all i cant say how good the bearings would be but ill look for the best ones). but i know for sure the drivers side is gone on the 95sc(it was sitting right there and a guy came up and ask if we wanted it and we said no. he carried it off:eek::(......). can they come off a N/A bird?

It can be off an N/A bird... as long as it's a 93 or up, and has abs. (these are fronts by the way). It might be kinda hard to calculate shipping before removing them... but as long as shipping isn't super expensive then I'd probably be interested if you can find a pair.

It can be off an N/A bird... as long as it's a 93 or up, and has abs. (these are fronts by the way). It might be kinda hard to calculate shipping before removing them... but as long as shipping isn't super expensive then I'd probably be interested if you can find a pair.

i dont think shipping would be over 50bucks they couldnt weight anymore then 20lbs each. 150shipped sounds fair ill get them off if shipping is more i would bite it i guess.

How do the cowl covers look on the 89?

i know the 95 were good(till we pulled the blower.idk if they got broke:()ill double check whats they worth to you ill buy them if they are good.(60bucks?)

i would like to get sales lined up for any parts before i buy them because im short on cash.

Interior color on the 89? If titanium, how's the dash? Also, if cloth, how's the soft trim?

Back