Body Parts

Jason_SC

Im looking for some parts for my 1898 SC, I need one Driver side fender, Hood, Header pannel and headlights.. im going to buy new corner lights so i dont need them. I would really appreciate the parts to be straight and rust free.. thanks

Im looking for some parts for my 1898 SC, I need one Driver side fender, Hood, Header pannel and headlights.. im going to buy new corner lights so i dont need them. I would really appreciate the parts to be straight and rust free.. thanks

Jason,
I have the headlights (clear) and header panel. Shoot me an offer....I like to clean out my storage.

Thanks
Ken

i could get you fenders and hood off a titanium 89 and the hood(i is missing i just looked at some pics i had of the car), i would have to go over the parts really hard to make sure they are good. but they looked pretty nice. there was also a pretty nice set of clear head lights i could let got with it also!

im sure shipping would be killer of the deal:( and the parts are coming form a salvage yard that has kind of rasied there prices.

how are into Indiana are you. we could possibly meet up?

if you are really interested pm me and maybe we could figure out some kind of deal if you really need the parts!

Last edited:
how far do u live from salem. I have a 91 parts car. doesnt have motor or tranny but got body panel and other odds and ends if u need them

Thanks for all the responses. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I work crazy hours. I live in Indianapolis IN. 46140. Thanks again. To the guy with the parts car. Was wondering also if you have the cover for the VMM in good shape. Thanks.

Sorry I can't see the names of the people that posted while I'm replying to this. How much do you want for the header panel and headlights. I would like to see pictures if your wanting more than 85 for all of it. You guys can just text me. Pictures of these parts if you could it would be a lot easier to talk about these parts that way I'm at work today until 2 so I may be slow to respond. But faster than trying to get online on my phone to see what's up with this stuff I need these parts bad. Thanks for your time. 317-654-1925. Or email hoshor.j@tmo.blackberry.net. Thanks again

Last edited:
Jason,
I will send you pictures later today. I am at work right now. I will send you pictures of the headlights & header panel.
Thanks
Ken
Thanks for all the responses. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I work crazy hours. I live in Indianapolis IN. 46140. Thanks again. To the guy with the parts car. Was wondering also if you have the cover for the VMM in good shape. Thanks.

Sorry I can't see the names of the people that posted while I'm replying to this. How much do you want for the header panel and headlights. I would like to see pictures if your wanting more than 85 for all of it. You guys can just text me. Pictures of these parts if you could it would be a lot easier to talk about these parts that way I'm at work today until 2 so I may be slow to respond. But faster than trying to get online on my phone to see what's up with this stuff I need these parts bad. Thanks for your time. 317-654-1925. Or email hoshor.j@tmo.blackberry.net. Thanks again

Back