89 5 speed part out

artic94sc

alright so i going to buy this tomorrow.... hole car ran good shifted good. the car was repainted an off color like purple or something.. the int crashed but everything is there. and that also makes three spare set of heads too. car has something like 125xxx on it.

what price are you asking for the eec? also the the plastic cowl piece by the wipers and front bumper?

eec

Hey ill do 75 shipped for the eec and the cowl, they are perfect. Now for the bumper good shape but wont ship.

parts

all parts are up for sale boys, int gray front seats are messed up pretty badly but the plastic seat trims are in perfact shape along with the switches are not all broken. supercharger seems to be in good shape still, all the wiring is in great shape and the computers are still in there. the guy before him had bought a new rad fan and the thermostat housing is also new...

hit me up guys im taking the block and jerrys taking the 5-speed swap parts everything else is taking space, will deliver.

pics

here is pics of sc, all plenums, visors, and cowl covers...

Attachments

• cra 001.jpg
    cra 001.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 98
  • cra 002.jpg
    cra 002.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 82
  • cra 003.jpg
    cra 003.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 83
  • cra 004.jpg
    cra 004.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 93
bump

well i got an pair of 94 exhaust manifolds, these have better flow than earlier years and i got extra 36 pound injectors...

parts

heres the dash...

Attachments

• car 001.jpg
    car 001.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 32
  • car 002.jpg
    car 002.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 32
  • car 003.jpg
    car 003.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 35