WOW... Take a look at this!

I think they're nuts and I hope they get every penny they are asking for it!!! A classic car huh?

So let's see, a custom '94 with a complete off the frame rebuild with 10k miles on it........ hmmmm...... guess I may have to finally break down and paint it.

rotflmao

Ira

Original = money (thts why I save all my original parts)..Just in case

Now look at it this way..A brand new car practically for 12,000..It reaLLY IS A STEAL IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT

You know, even though posted that this car has less than 20k miles actual,

I personally would beg to differ.. I know the engine compartment looks to be in good shape..

BUT, take a good look at the steering wheel... Yes very rough... so either they cleaned it with sand paper, or the car has some serious use...

To me this is one of the areas that are always a give away to some serious miles on the car..

I do not personally think a steering wheel can look that rough with only 19,000 some miles..

It's original. These steering wheels will do that just sitting there aging in the atmosphere. It does look like a car that sat more because of a lack of use than because the owner wanted to preserve it. Floor mats look like they show some wear which is a good sign of a true driver rather than a show queen. Tires are original and show about the right wear for 20K.

You know, even though posted that this car has less than 20k miles actual,

I personally would beg to differ.. I know the engine compartment looks to be in good shape..

BUT, take a good look at the steering wheel... Yes very rough... so either they cleaned it with sand paper, or the car has some serious use...

To me this is one of the areas that are always a give away to some serious miles on the car..

I do not personally think a steering wheel can look that rough with only 19,000 some miles..

Ya know, I noticed the rough steering wheel too. I have a '92 with 22,000 miles, and my steering wheel is absolutely perfect (as is the rest of the car). Maybe this guy had sandpaper driving gloves!:p

It's original. These steering wheels will do that just sitting there aging in the atmosphere. It does look like a car that sat more because of a lack of use than because the owner wanted to preserve it. Floor mats look like they show some wear which is a good sign of a true driver rather than a show queen. Tires are original and show about the right wear for 20K.

Yep good point Dave, the first picture looks alright.. but the second one looks rough.. specially the 2 o'clock position.. looks really smooth from wear..

Hmm, might have to go check this out since it's close to home.

fwiw, I paid less for my 16,xxx mile Anniversary :eek:

That said, to the right person, the price wouldn't be horrible and I'm sure there's room to negotiate.

Yes, it's nice at just under 20K miles and after 19 years of sitting you could bet most of the bushings, seals, hoses, etc.. needs replacement.

Yes, it's nice at just under 20K miles and after 19 years of sitting you could bet most of the bushings, seals, hoses, etc.. needs replacement.

Ya, sure. I'll be sure to go an replace all the leaky hoses and seals on my '89, 27,000 mile original. Seriously? Just because it has low miles does automatically mean that it is a leaker. Valve cover bolts are the most prone to loosening over time with abreviated heat cycles.

Like Dave said, the steering wheel is fine. The plastic merely oxidizes white where a person's hand rests on the wheel. It is easy to clean with a brush and some diluted Simple Green, then Meguires Interior detailer.

So makes me want to redo the 89.

Although I will say those seats are ugly. I have some in storage I didn't think that ugly. I think I will have to put them up for sale.

Nice car though.

So makes me want to redo the 89.

Although I will say those seats are ugly. I have some in storage I didn't think that ugly. I think I will have to put them up for sale.

Nice car though.

If those seats are in good shape, I'd like to talk to you about them. I like the look.

JD

Ya, sure. I'll be sure to go an replace all the leaky hoses and seals on my '89, 27,000 mile original. Seriously? Just because it has low miles does automatically mean that it is a leaker. Valve cover bolts are the most prone to loosening over time with abreviated heat cycles.

Like Dave said, the steering wheel is fine. The plastic merely oxidizes white where a person's hand rests on the wheel. It is easy to clean with a brush and some diluted Simple Green, then Meguires Interior detailer.

Mine doesn't leak either. At all. And, it's a serious hanger queen.

JD

Sitting outdoors will make them leak and look like crap. Being out of temperature extremes and the sun makes nearly all the difference.

Back