Seimens injectors 60 and 80lb

XR7 Dave

Trying to put together a mixed order of 60 and 80lb injectors. Anyone needing injectors between now and May, post up.

If we can sell 10 total mixed sets:

80's will be $285/set with shipping
60's will be $265/set with shipping

If we can sell 6 total mixed sets:

80's will be $300/set with shipping
60's will be $280/set with shipping

If we don't have 6 people interested by the first of May, I probably won't order any so there isn't a "non group purchase" price available.

I realize most people have what they need, but for those who needed more time this is one more opportunity to get injectors before summer goes full swing.

Last edited:
A note for folks. I was checking into if the group buy doesn't happen. If not, the best price I found was $330 for a set of 6 80's plus you have to pay shipping on top of that.

At the 6 price, you would save over $30 on a set of injectors. I dunno about you folks, but to me, that is real money.

Had one person back out so now we are down to just 4 sets of 80's. We need 2 more sets to get into group buy territory.

If the people who have posted above will send in their payments, I will go ahead with the group purchase at the 6 qty price I listed above.

Mike
Sinhumane
Sxar

I'll pick up the remaining 3 sets but that's the most I can do right now.

I'll need a set, just not sure which ones. I'll be making a thread soon and hopefully you guys will help me decide.

I can order any quantity, but I need payments in before ordering and so far I have no commitment from anyone to send any money.

Paypal is mdkracing@windstream.net. Add 3% for fees. If you want to avoid fees, use E-check option or send a personal check to

SuperCoupes Unlimited
6277 Scotland St.
Madison, OH 44057.

If you send a check, post up here so I can look for it.

Dave,

I sent the payment using PayPal on Saturday. If there were any issues, please let me know.

Sorry... got busy. I'll get a check in the mail on Wednesday. You should have it by Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Dave, if we could get a quick note when you send these out it would be appreciated. That way I can notify the troops to keep an eye out for any packages.

These have not shipped. If fact they have not been ordered. Due to the fact that we had only 2 people send in money, I have delayed but not canceled this order.

If anyone wants to get on this buy, this is your last chance. On Tuesday when I place the order the price will go up. I apologize for the delay, but due to lack of participation I am having to come up with the balance of the order myself which took me a little to come up with the money.

Back