90 SC Missouri, needs headgaskets, 500 on ebay now

majistic

This is a very nice car for a 90 model, has a little rust spot on left quarter panel and a little on Left rocker. car had power window and seats automatic. NO sunroof, the radio is missing, everything worked last time it was drove, been sitting over 3 years have not had time or money to fix the headgaskets. I have listed this car before and everyone was concerned about the fact it was not started for over 3 years and motor was probally locked up, the car since has been started, put battery in it and even with gas over 3 years old it started right up. The headgaskets are very bad, I would not want to try to drive it anywhere, but it will drive up on a trailer. car is silver, with red cloth interior. interior is in very good condition, with only a little ware on the driver side seat. It has 148000 miles on it. It used NO oil at all last time it was on the road, motor was very tight. car needs painted on front bumper and deck lid as you can see in the pictures, for any more information. email at toadhopper77@yahoo.com or call 573-674-3200 and ask for Larry, Thanks it would only let me put 1 picture on here for some reason, email me and i will send more if you are interested, thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0619.JPG
    DSCF0619.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
This would make someone a very good summer project. I lowered the price, I need the money worst than I need the car. thanks for looking,

Back