Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 90 Super Coupe

thats really not that bad, I have seen horrible body kits on some, this one kinda leave the front end alone which saves it. And those are some wide rears on there, glad to hear you kept it and are loving it.

Everytime I see one of these they are beet to hell and falling apart and always have skinny rims on them..I guess over the years..

Now I think you did a great job fixing it up. What it REALLY NEEDS is some modern rims. Maybe some CCW custom fit... Yah they cost allot but I think with the rite rim the car would look really sweet

Ive just never seen them with a good rim
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

Ya, everyone says i need new rims these are just the rims that came one the car and the back are 10" and fronts are 8" i am looking into new rims but trying to save some cash for it i wanted to make sure i liked the car before sinking money into it and i do... i am looking into getting a 5 or 10% overdrive pulley...if anyone has for sale...

Nice job on getting it back together.
    Jim, SCCoA Member#: 2789

"cuz Jim has mad skillz, yo!" Melon.
    "You guys crack me up talking about nitrous when you don't even know if you can keep it together on gasoline." XR7 Dave
    "I didn't break it, I found it's weakness."

Quote Originally Posted by Craig21 View Post
    i am looking into getting a 5 or 10% overdrive pulley...if anyone has for sale...
    Post for the parts your looking for in the 'want to buy' forum. You'll have much better luck. And be careful you don't mod too much of the intake side before you open up the exaust. Or you'll be headed for a head job to replace the blown head gaskets.
    1994 white sc (Daily Driver)
    14 year sc owner
    SCCoA Member #: 3774

View http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=107

UP THE IRONS!!!

How about those chrome GT 5oo's

Ya i read about the exshaut needed to be opened up with 10% overdrive. The exshauts has already been done but it needed to be redone. The other thing is when i did the oil pan on this the engine has already been rebuild (only 140km on it) i have no idea what they did.

So this is what happens when a ~~~~ing deer decides to be a dick and what infront of me ! I was driving easy on a very back road after dropping my bro off for school... i was taking it easy because it just rained and i knew my tire although new didn't work very well in the rain. So i was coming up to a 90 degree turn and i geared down to second (about 30ish) and i was taking it easy just as i started to take off out of the turn (very torquey in second) a ~~~~ing deer came onto the road... So i swerved to avoid it and lost it a bit and for some stupid reason i hit the brake ... that was ~~~~ing dumb... and that was the end of that ... i am just glad i hit the pole and not the 10 foot ditch! So cops showed up and even tho there was no one around, wet road, and the deer he gave me a careless -_-...

So it looks pretty bad but i am hoping i can get a new door... and some how fix the roof... I am thinking about just tearing it down and doing a complete job on it.. i have ~~~~ ~~~ luck ... worst of it all... i wasn't fooling around

Btw I am not pissed it happened stuff happens the car can be fixed... i just need to fight this ticket down and i am glad i had no one with me and i wasn't hurt....

Last edited by Craig21; 05-30-2011 at 01:58 PM.

That sucks. Glad to hear you are OK though.

As for your car, once the roof is hit like that, I think it is probably better to start off with a new roller and swap everything onto it.
    Kurt K (e-mail)
    SCCoA Member #: 443
    '92 SC AOD -- 11.521s @ 116.748mph, 2.0 AR power
    . . . . . . . . . -- 13.547s @ 101.01 mph, only w/ bolt-ons
    '95 SC 5spd -- All Stock, except 17" Simmons wheels.
    '90 SC 35th Anny 5spd -- 3rd owner, 16k miles
    2 '89 XR7 5spd's -- on their way out, really!