90 Super Coupe

Ya i read about the exshaut needed to be opened up with 10% overdrive. The exshauts has already been done but it needed to be redone. The other thing is when i did the oil pan on this the engine has already been rebuild (only 140km on it) i have no idea what they did.

So this is what happens when a ~~~~ing deer decides to be a dick and what infront of me :(! I was driving easy on a very back road after dropping my bro off for school... i was taking it easy because it just rained and i knew my tire although new didn't work very well in the rain. So i was coming up to a 90 degree turn and i geared down to second (about 30ish) and i was taking it easy just as i started to take off out of the turn (very torquey in second) a ~~~~ing deer came onto the road... So i swerved to avoid it and lost it a bit and for some stupid reason i hit the brake ... that was ~~~~ing dumb... and that was the end of that ... i am just glad i hit the pole and not the 10 foot ditch! So cops showed up and even tho there was no one around, wet road, and the deer he gave me a careless -_-...

So it looks pretty bad but i am hoping i can get a new door... and some how fix the roof... I am thinking about just tearing it down and doing a complete job on it.. i have ~~~~ ~~~ luck ... worst of it all... i wasn't fooling around

Btw I am not pissed it happened stuff happens the car can be fixed... i just need to fight this ticket down and i am glad i had no one with me and i wasn't hurt....

2po1aub.jpg

29gjuas.jpg

2nvey9x.jpg

Last edited:
That sucks. Glad to hear you are OK though.

As for your car, once the roof is hit like that, I think it is probably better to start off with a new roller and swap everything onto it.

Back