90 Super Coupe

Craig21

Had this car for a while just wanted some opinions and comments on it

it is a 5 speed 3.8 sc
black leather interior/ moon roof/ boyd's rims/ factor ford body kit/ 140,000 km (87,000 miles) on it

(Might be wrong on the year but i know it is in the 90's have to double check)

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 625
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 342
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 349
  • car4.jpg
    car4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Its the gfx widebody kit offered in the 90's. Its definitely different and I have seen it look good and real bad. From what I can tell yours doesnt seem to be in that bad of shape. I'd think a swap to the mustang bolt pattern and some new "BIG" rims would set it off. The one thing about this kit is that the wheels make it and almost everyone I have seen have either ugly or the wrong offset/size rims

Whats your plans?

Thanks

Thanks, and when the pictures were taking i just took it out of storage so it was really dirty the rims and still very nice... I dunno what i am gonna do with it i got it when i was about 9 (I am 16 now) from a friend of my dad's (for free) and i was thinking of selling it just dunno what to ask for it. If i can't sell it for a good price I will keep it and drive it.

Driveable?

I like it too, how does the inside look? Is it driveable? If so, you should keep it. Chrome plating or polishing the wheels it currently has will make it stand out more too.

Yup

Its got black leather interior in pretty good shape and just need do a clutch in it then it is drivable... and does anyone have any idea what it is worth if i were to sell it ?

Hey i know it's been awhile but shes is done and on the road!
225822_10150598366205123_534370122_18335553_51569_n.jpg

229304_10150598365990123_534370122_18335549_1893194_n.jpg

Handles and drive like a go-kart i love this car!

Not a fan of body kits but I like yours. I think you could get 3K for that car if it runs okay.

we use to be a dealer

I have a performance shop here in tucson, I opened in 1990. We sold a few of those kits locally and a few to our customers in mexico. To really do it correctly we use to custom order wider wheels for the back to help fill out the fender wells. I still have the original brochure for manufacture.

I have 315/35/17 on the back and 255/45/17 on front ... And funny I have had serious offers off $15,000 -$25,000 CAN ...

thats really not that bad, I have seen horrible body kits on some, this one kinda leave the front end alone which saves it. And those are some wide rears on there, glad to hear you kept it and are loving it.

Everytime I see one of these they are beet to hell and falling apart and always have skinny rims on them..I guess over the years..

Now I think you did a great job fixing it up. What it REALLY NEEDS is some modern rims. Maybe some CCW custom fit... Yah they cost allot but I think with the rite rim the car would look really sweet

Ive just never seen them with a good rim

Ya, everyone says i need new rims these are just the rims that came one the car and the back are 10" and fronts are 8" i am looking into new rims but trying to save some cash for it i wanted to make sure i liked the car before sinking money into it and i do... i am looking into getting a 5 or 10% overdrive pulley...if anyone has for sale...

i am looking into getting a 5 or 10% overdrive pulley...if anyone has for sale...

Post for the parts your looking for in the 'want to buy' forum. You'll have much better luck. And be careful you don't mod too much of the intake side before you open up the exaust. Or you'll be headed for a head job to replace the blown head gaskets.

Back