A White SC sighting...

ecyrbh

I was driving home tonight and turned the corner to find a White 89-92 SC(didnt think to check the VIN) parked in the parking lot of a Meineke Muffler shop and next to the Police Dept here in New Braunfels.Looked inside,5-speed,ODO showed 68K,Gray tweed interior with normal wear and tear,Nevada plates,Body looked to be in good shape.It must be in running condition because of the flashing alarm LED in the console.Does this one belong to anyone here...Very shocked to see another SC here in town.My son shot a video of our walk around with his cell phone.Just curious because there is a large Swap Meet here in town this weekend,maybe it will show up.........

I have a white 89 with gray interior.

But that wasn't mine. This one hasn't seen the road in years.

Last edited:
I was driving home tonight and turned the corner to find a White 89-92 SC(didnt think to check the VIN) parked in the parking lot of a Meineke Muffler shop and next to the Police Dept here in New Braunfels.Looked inside,5-speed,ODO showed 68K,Gray tweed interior with normal wear and tear,Nevada plates,Body looked to be in good shape.It must be in running condition because of the flashing alarm LED in the console.Does this one belong to anyone here...Very shocked to see another SC here in town.My son shot a video of our walk around with his cell phone.Just curious because there is a large Swap Meet here in town this weekend,maybe it will show up.........

This same car is back again,looks like it has been sitting there for a while,guess I'm gonna have to stop and check to see if it belongs to someone at that shop..

Back