Membership dues issues

Membership

I, too, am anxiously awaiting open membership! How will we know or be notified when membership is opened up?

Thanks,
Rob

So what are you supposed to do if you are trying to renew your membership?
Mine expires in a couple of days.

I am waiting to become a new member and was wondering how much longer you thought it might be until folks can become new members.
This is the absolute best website for SC information I have ever seen.
You guy's really have your stuff together with knowing what you are talking about.
Can't wait to be a member ( although i have to ).
Thanks,
Bill :D

bump, any new info about this yet?

im going to be restoring 2 SC's in the near future and i want to become a member so i can check out the restoration area (among others) but i figured it would be best to wait until the automated system is up and running so i wont have to wait so long.

No real new news. But please wait until we announce the automated system. Manual payments made now coud cause further delays, since my manual processing of payments got us behind in the first place. I am hoping the holidays give me some extra time to devote to the board issues.

Don't worry, as Pat said, the annoucement will be all over the boards.

crazy question

I paid my dues via the automated system on Sept. 5th, and was wondering if I should have a number by now? I'd really like to make use of the discount with spinningwheels

I paid my dues via the automated system on Sept. 5th, and was wondering if I should have a number by now? I'd really like to make use of the discount with spinningwheels

I am willing to bet if you explain to Victor about the dues, he will work with you.

I know this thread is old as dirt....But Will paid memberships ever be brought back? Seems like it's been an issue for over a year...

As a long time "lurker", I was kinda wondering the same thing. I read elsewhere that the automated system should be in place by June of '10, and it's, well, y'all know. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to a response!

Last edited:
No exact timeline, but we will let it be known when it happens. We always appreciate your support.

Membership dues

I know that no one can join right now because the system isn't ready yet
but I was wondering how much is it going to even cost to join because I haven't seen a membership cost anywhere.

I want to be a member. I've been around for like 8 years I didn't become a member when I could and now that I can't I want to:rolleyes:

Membership.

I am also wondering about the membership. I am a new SC owner and would love to contribute my part and my money to become a member. I think this website is awesome. Please let me know when I can become a member and update my on the timeline of when it should be ready for me to sign up. Thanks for your time, Rob.:)

Back