MP 85mm Throttle Body Group Purchase Happening in Here

Magnum Powers

I have 19 85mm throttle bodies complete and ready to find new homes. Since the previous MP GP are all finished up I figure it's time for a new GP since lots of guys have been asking for a MP 85mm TB GP.

Below are the GP discounts available on the MP 85mm TB GP:

If 1 then $305
If 5 then $280
If 7 then $270
if 10 then $260
If 15 then $250
If 19 then $ $240

If more then 19 sign up before the deposit period ends then the people who sign after the 19th one will get the same price but will have to wait for more TB's to be made.

Charles

Last edited:
We have two deposits for the 85mm throttle body already! You can't beat these prices, now is the time to pick up one of these babies and save a bundle.

Cheers,
Charles

There has to be a few more people out there that can use one of these!??? Afterall, quite a few people purchased the MP Inlets!

I want one

But won't have the money for another 2 weeks:(

Might be right after the cut off day though...

Tom

Just trying to help potential buyers (and me).......when would be the right time to step up to an 85mm over a 75mm? How much of a difference are we talking and where in the powerband? I assume this is not worth doing if mass air flow, pipe, etc is not at least 85mm as well. Just thought having this info in the thread would help. Thanks!!!

Brad

Last edited:
Im in for one as long as GP makes the first price break. il make my deposite as soon as it does!
How much for to have the TB polished Charles?

Last edited:
For future bolt-ons

Just trying to help potential buyers (and me).......when would be the right time to step up to an 85mm over a 75mm? How much of a difference are we talking and where in the powerband? I assume this is not worth doing if mass air flow, pipe, etc is not at least 85mm as well. Just thought having this info in the thread would help. Thanks!!!

Brad

Your right about having bigger mass air.etc.etc., but as long as you have at least a ported late-model blower-MP Plenum stuff like that you can use it and when you get bigger inj and other stuff later you won't have to change the TB ever again ya know.

My engine is stock, other then the FMIC-lil bigger than stock inj-MAF-ported late-model-MP plenum and some other stuff.

Too many people spread out too thin after all the good gp's and other parts that recently came up.

We just got our 5th to sign up so we hit our first price break!!! With just a few more hours to go if you place your deposit you will get a great price.

Cheers,
Charles

I took the deposit cart down and up loaded the cart for the final payment for a total price of $280 plus shipping. I am sorry more did not have the opportunity to join this GP as the Super Coupe community had the opportunity to enjoy a super saver on a quality part that was specially designed for our beloved T-Bird SC. :)

Cheers,
Charles

I took the deposit cart down and up loaded the cart for the final payment for a total price of $280 plus shipping. I am sorry more did not have the opportunity to join this GP as the Super Coupe community had the opportunity to enjoy a super saver on a quality part that was specially designed for our beloved T-Bird SC. :)

Cheers,
Charles

I was hoping it would be up till the end of the day. Too late now? Couldn't make a payment at work earlier.

i was hoping to jump in too. i was waiting for it to hit the first price break and missed out ...

Last edited:
Back