Canton Racing Products 89-93 Fabricated Aluminum Coolant Tank -CLOSED-

Called today

I called and talked to Nick at Canton today. Hope everyone does the same as soon as possible.

I wouldn't count on it. If they are going to be close, I could have them shipped to me and bring them to the shootout to hand deliver as I will not be heading down till Friday afternoon. It could save a day or two on shipping.

UPDATE 8-13-2010

The group deposit on the tanks has been made. The others will be contacted direct from Canton today for the remaining deposit. I begged for at least ONE tank for me to bring to the shootout, but the way it sounded they may have them all ready by then. They plan to begin production on Monday:eek::D!

Last edited:
Well done everybody. It took awhile but it goes to show you it is possible to get something expensive produced for our cars still.

Huge thanks to Ryan for being the go to man in the US.

So far i have everyone'd deposit accounted for except for one whom i left a message on his voicemail.

These tanks will be put into production on monday as soon as my engineer comes back from vacation and an order this large will be put into a priority so chances are still good that they will be ready to go for the shootout.

Randall, if you get this, call me at 203-481-9460.

I would just like to thank you all for making this process easy for everyone involved especially thank you ryan for setting it up. I am looking forward to seeing more of your vehicle's parts in the future and hopefully we get this whole thing going out to you guys ASAP.

Thank you.

Nick Ansaldi

Any chance that we are going to have these in hand prior to the Shootout ?

David

Hi David,

I left you a post about having some inserts at the shoot out. I thought you were asking me about the inserts....I aswered you in the insert thread.
I dont want you to think I am bringing the Canton Racing Reservoir to the shoot out.

We will have other items for the shoot out as well. Just as we spoke an the phone.

I hope I straightened that out for you.
My Mistake:D See you soon!!
Victor and Diane

Hi David,

I left you a post about having some inserts at the shoot out. I thought you were asking me about the inserts....I aswered you in the insert thread.
I dont want you to think I am bringing the Canton Racing Reservoir to the shoot out.

We will have other items for the shoot out as well. Just as we spoke an the phone.

I hope I straightened that out for you.
My Mistake:D See you soon!!
Victor and Diane

Victor,

I understood what you meant...I was just wondering if I could get this tank installed in my 91 SC prior to the Shootout.

David

Recieved a call from Nick yesterday. All deposits are in and production will begin. He said I will have 1 tank available to bring to the shootout to show everyone. Depending when it comes in I may try to test fit it in my car before hand, but I will pull it back out for the shootout so it can be only display for everyone.

Recieved a call from Nick yesterday. All deposits are in and production will begin. He said I will have 1 tank available to bring to the shootout to show everyone. Depending when it comes in I may try to test fit it in my car before hand, but I will pull it back out for the shootout so it can be only display for everyone.

Great!:)

Could you send me some good pics of it when you'll recieve it?

-Sami

Leave it in your car. Extra points in the car show FTW!

I'll give Nick a call later this week when I get back to see how its coming along.

Would be nice to get a one of those car show awards for something sometime.:D

I just spoke with Nick and have a little update on the tanks. The CAD work is all finished and approved, my tank has been pushed into production for a guaranteed delivery for viewing at the shootout (pics will be posted as soon as possible for those not attending). The other tanks are still waiting to be formed and assembled. I don't think delivery will be too far behind the first one as they learn the best way to manufacture them.

PS: Valve covers are slated to be the next product after these tanks are finished and delivered.

UPDATE 9-30-2010

Recieved a call from Nick this afternoon to inform me that I will not have a tank to display at the shootout. He apologized for not meeting the rush deadline for the single tank. He said I should have the tank within a few days, just not in time for the shootout.

Back