Canton Racing Products 89-93 Fabricated Aluminum Coolant Tank -CLOSED-

Nick will Canton be adding this to their regular catalog?

I dont think this will be something we will put into our catalog as it is not a very common vehicle and some of our tanks can be used on other types of vehicles as well. We do have something possibly pending with a SC vendor that could make these readily available.

We still have the valve covers here but at the moment we are unsure of what exactly needs to be done with these.

I dont think this will be something we will put into our catalog as it is not a very common vehicle and some of our tanks can be used on other types of vehicles as well. We do have something possibly pending with a SC vendor that could make these readily available.

If the SC vendor thing does not pan out I'd still encourage Canton to stock these tanks. One could argue the Buick GN is just as uncommon.

If the SC vendor thing does not pan out I'd still encourage Canton to stock these tanks. One could argue the Buick GN is just as uncommon.

Out here in CT we have a large GN crowd and alot of those guys are also distributors of other parts. The GN tank also fits other G body chassis as well.

The vendor thing may be in the works very soon

Out here in CT we have a large GN crowd and alot of those guys are also distributors of other parts. The GN tank also fits other G body chassis as well.

The vendor thing may be in the works very soon

Nick...I did not realize you guys were in CT. If on future projects we need some on-site coordination or fitup I would be more than willing to help out.

Brian

Nick...I did not realize you guys were in CT. If on future projects we need some on-site coordination or fitup I would be more than willing to help out.

Brian

Brian,

This would help tremendously if we decide to go ahead with the valve covers. Nick I'll give you a call this week and get the ball rolling on them.

Brian

That would be great. We have the valve covers here now. Were going to toy around with them a little bit.

Received my coolant recovery tank today, and made a quick little unboxing video.
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E2hs9GklLkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back