And you thought i was never going to do it??? HA!

i am sorry guys i have no pics yet...car has been in the shop
fixing the boost issue, different size pulley and shorter belt...
I am getting married in couple days so i have not been thinkering to much with it
when i get back from honeymoon i will have most updates...
sorry!
here is a cool pic i took at gas station lol
1013091534.jpg

Well i am back from the honeymoon and as i promised here are some pics of the setup
I am having some small issues with boost that hopefully will be fixed soon so i can dyno it and put it in storage for the winter...engine and car need to be cleaned and detailed i know!

First pic is of my wifey and the mistress lol it was taken night after our wedding lol

Enjoy the pics!

IMG_5110_.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

Finally got it somewhat running good, Can't wait to dyno it and take it to the track to see what it will do!

Check out the beast:)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rALIPdZIP90?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rALIPdZIP90?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back from the dyno!

I guess I am satisfied i was expecting closer to 400 but i chose to play it safe...
We set the rev limiter at 6400 rpms even though it will rev much higher
What i don't understand is how is Torque number so low? No clue!
I was told that it needs more agressive shift kit with the power its making, so that might be in works for next season!

With the drivetrain loss, rear end and automatic he said i am around 450 hp at the crank:)

NOT BAD ;)

Next week i am hoping to get some slicks and take it to track and see what it will do!

Whats your predictions?

IMG_6302.jpg

Those numbers look right on to me. A centrifugal blower isn't going to make the big torque numbers like a roots will.

Thomas

Those numbers look right on to me. A centrifugal blower isn't going to make the big torque numbers like a roots will.

Thomas

Yes, and the 4.6L DOHC isnt really a torque monster without a roots blower, they would rather rev. Looks like a pretty nice set-up and it sounds good. Night and day from what you had im sure....

Back