And you thought i was never going to do it??? HA!

PHATBRD

So this past week PHATBRD has been in the shop
Well here are just couple pics i will post...Sorry for the phone pics!
I will keep you all in suspence for now

So this is my fiance next to our fleet
rides.jpg

Then this is her next to it before we left it at the shop
babyx2.jpg

So, what's going on with the PHATBRD???
531025288_1876041495_509928073_1274.jpg

This is how i left it today...
531025285_1876041485_0.jpg

I am very excited and anxious!

Lets just say it's going to be one MEAN machine:)

To be continued...

Last edited:
Built or bought what difference does it make?
The guy that is doing the work is a good friend of mine and he helped me come up with this set up and gather all the parts needed.

I might not have time to do it or be mechanicly inclined to do this kind of stuff...so what?

You telling me everyone that does stuff to their cars does it by themselfs?

Please!

More updates soon...

Built or bought what difference does it make?
The guy that is doing the work is a good friend of mine and he helped me come up with this set up and gather all the parts needed.

I might not have time to do it or be mechanicly inclined to do this kind of stuff...so what?

You telling me everyone that does stuff to their cars does it by themselfs?

Please!

More updates soon...

Its a matter of Respect between car owners .... except I lost that a long time ago when Miki decided he was too cool to return any of my PM's. :cool:

- Dan

Its a matter of Respect between car owners .... except I lost that a long time ago when Miki decided he was too cool to return any of my PM's. :cool:

- Dan

Dan don't be a looser man!

I responded to all the pm's and we used to talk all the time back in the day
I don't get online much anymore!
All of a sudden i guess i didn't look at my pm box on sccoa in a while and i missed your message among some other members....next thing i know

you talking crap about me on sccoa lol

if you really want to start talking crap then i have much more on you;)

just let it be man I AM SORRY i didn't respond to your pm:(

btw. hater or not i love what you do to the cars and i wish i can do half of that stuff myself but i either don't have the knowledge or time to do it!
IMHO it doesn't make it much different if i had my friend do it...thats what he does for living but i still have the passion for this car

take care

Last edited:
Well its nothing Tall that requires a new taller hood. Maybe a DOHC swap. Or a PI engine. :rolleyes:

Its about time MIKI but im not too fond of suspense unless its aprils fools day. I probably wont check into the thread since it will just be BS talk until the secret is disclosed.

Yeah, Miki took my Spice 1 cd too!

oh snap man i forgot about that lol

my bad boss;)

as far as suspence...don't worry guys it should be all done this week!
waiting for some parts to arrive, seems like something always comes up just when i think its done lol

then i have to tune it and see what it will be

EXCITED!!!

btw. hater or not i love what you do to the cars and i wish i can do half of that stuff myself but i either don't have the knowledge or time to do it!
IMHO it doesn't make it much different if i had my friend do it...thats what he does for living but i still have the passion for this car

take care

If everybody worked on their own car, I would be out of a job. LOL

I have tried to contact you Miki .. more than once .. now I'm the hater and you have "crap" on me. :rolleyes:

- Dan

If everybody worked on their own car, I would be out of a job. LOL

I have tried to contact you Miki .. more than once .. now I'm the hater and you have "crap" on me. :rolleyes:

- Dan

dude just email me phatbrd at yahoo

i rarely check my pm's or log on tccoa or sccoa unless i post something...

sorry but you started talkin about me on here first and i didn't even know why untill now...

i just checked all my pm's on here and i responded to your pm first time and not the 2nd one

my bad let me know if you still want to hit me up lol

take care!

Last edited:
Yeah, Miki took my Spice 1 cd too!

I don't think I've heard Spice 1 since I was in college (2001). Some of his rhymes cracked me up.

Oh, and Keith, this car is built, just not all by the owner. And so what? It doesn't change the final product one bit.

Nice to see to hp finally going into the car......i saw you trans in Alans shop before it was shipped to ya.

Back