89 SC 5 SPD Grey Cloth on Grey (Located Near Lake Houston Area)

TEXAS89SC

*84k Original Miles

*5 SPD Manual

*No Sunroof Option

*Keyless Entry

* Car is Stock with all original parts minus the stock Ford JBL in dash stereo. Alpine removable w/ CD in its place.

*The car has been updated with a new paint job (Silver over the original Ford Silver.) Body is very good (Literally No Dings on doors/panels 1 small ping on hood near front latch. All Moldings still their.

*ABS System Works, Electronic Ride Control Works, New Pirelli Tires Less than 1k miles on them. ($900), New DieHard Gold Battery, Belts are in good condition.

* Previous owner also had transmission pulled and serviced at 70K due to the common 1st gear slippage.

*Pulls Good Boost/ Idles Even/ Starts Easy even after sitting several weeks. ( I originally drove car from Dallas to Houston first trip. Handled perfect, no alignment issues or front end play. Ride control works.

*Interior is Clean (Other than normal soiling for car of 21 yrs old. No moisture problems under carpet in floorplan areas. No rips, tears of seats/bolsters. (Does Not Have Sun/Moonroof). Headliner is good.
*Seat motors work (Driverside could use adjustment.)/Bolsters work/AutoSeatbelt Tracks work.

*All Interior Plastic Moldings/Grills/Covers are Intact. All original Climate Control Knobs/ Interior Mats (Front and Back) HeavyPile Original Carpet, Emergency Brake Button Intact/ Center Console Lid Intact/ Organizer Slots Intact w/Rubber Mats. (Passenger Door Panel has crack in handle. One 2" crack (recent) in dash near we it meets the glass. Door seals are good. Trunk lid will need new seal.

*AC system was converted when 2nd owner had heads done.

*I have the Original Manual/ WindowSticker/ Keys etc...some documentation of service records.

*Car History- 1st Owner traded in for new purchase. 2nd Owner (Dallas Based Journalist that traveled the world during the majority of this cars existence, hence the low miles). 3rd Owner (Me) bought as a longterm project due to minimal restoration needs and the fact that this car hadn't been a street racer, not modified in anyway, and the original 1st Year SC 5spd. (This one will be worth something in the years ahead.) I'm selling strictly due to relocation . The car has spent it's entire life in Texas. This was my second SC and I will buy one again one day when I have the time and space in which to enjoy it more.

*Title in hand although I have allowed the inspection sticker to expire this past year. (No Engine Light or ABS Light Problems)

*Ill post pics this afternoon

Back