Custom Double Intercooler

kenewagner

I am just getting started on another double Intercooler. It will be done in a week. I am offering a memorial day special on it:D One week only I will sell it for 300, no shroud or 330 with shroud, your choice of satin or gloss black and shipping included in the main land US. All price reflect receiving one stock IC as a core. Intercooler will have custom end tanks and air divider. I am not going to do this very often so dont wait to long.

Ken

Last edited:
New guy here so pardon any stupid questions. Do you have any pictures of the double intercooler? How does it compare to the MP one? besides the price of course. Very interested
thanks

New guy here so pardon any stupid questions. Do you have any pictures of the double intercooler? How does it compare to the MP one? besides the price of course. Very interested
thanks

Kens DBL IC's are awesome. With an actual MP intercooler, you ARE going to run into cooling problems. There is almost no way around it due to it's size.

-Corey

Ken,
I do want one of your intercoolers but right now it is not on my priority money set aside list.

as for the new guy... this is a GREAT product, fits right where the original does, damn near bolts right in place, get the shroud and fan with it and you get a GREAT piece!

STOCK VS KEN'S 2X

DBL_IC2.JPG

STOCK VS KEN'S 2X

DBL_IC2.JPG

Thanks Thomas for posting a picture;) This is about the price of one with 2 stock ICs given to me for cores. I have sold them for years at 370 with shroud and 2 cores and 340 without shroud and 2 cores. I have dropped the price some to get more turn over of the double ICs and make them more affordable. I have the one now all done but paint.

Ken

i actually got one from a guy when i bought his 94 blower. it fits in the stock location, and def made a nice nice difference. get the fan also!

This intercooler keeps the inlet temperatures very low on high horsepower supercoupes, that is all you need out of an intercooler. On top of that, no major fabrication is needed. I already have a custom front mount otherwise this is the way I would go if I did it all over again.

Chris

I nipped about 1/4 inch of the top bracket on the radiator off to sneak mine in, but I don't know that I really needed to. It's just so damn good lookin' I didn't want to scratch it up:D __ Buy it up! Ken does very nice work. - AND this is a better price then I paid, worth every penny. I bought the shrouded version and my electric fan I had on my OEM bolted right up with 1/4-20 bolts.

I like this option better than the MP front mount because if I'm right, I can still use the stock IC pipe with this one but not the MP. Am I correct? What does the satin one look like? I am interested in buying one.

I like this option better than the MP front mount because if I'm right, I can still use the stock IC pipe with this one but not the MP. Am I correct? What does the satin one look like? I am interested in buying one.

Post #11 in this thread is a satin black one. Gloss black is very shiny in comparrision. If you are intrested than PM me and get something started

Ken

Back