Letting this thread die, see my other parts for sale thread

Regul8r

UPDATED!!!

Had a great day with the Kansas Guys!
stripped the 35th and 93.
Still got a couple thing I need to do!

THANKS GUYS!!!
Jim, Duane, and Thomas

Here is the list of things we pulled and labeled for those who contacted me for parts.

All parts are make an offer!
1. SHIPPEDRobby; Rear Lower Window clips and 1 rear fascia support bracket.

2. Shipped Bigpoppa; headlight pull knob and e-brake handle assembly, (A-Pillar molding had a hole in it and all clips broke off,sorry)

3. SHIPPEDSMMS25; Grey interior parts... Entire center console and pad/door, glove box, steering wheel, column covers

4. Do you need these?SCDiamond; tranny line connectors w/line

5. waiting on your addressSCMN12; Black driver mirror off the 90 Annie

6. ShippedFlex; 93 cowl covers, foot rest, ARC puter, ARC frt covers, and 4 ARC Actuators.

7. Do you still need this?SonySC; Coolant tank

8. Do you still need these parts?BirdlessMuzz; under hood fuse box cover and Full ABS set up

9. SOMEONE was looking for good rear tire cover for a restoration. The covers were bad but I did get a GREAT spare tire wheel pad.

10. Shipped Orion; JBL Amplifier

8. Shipped Dbd; ARC Puter and 4 Actuators

Well Everyone who has parts waiting... the parts are in the cab of the truck waiting to go to the BoxNShip store.
Paypal is torqued247@yahoo.com

Here is a list of other stuff off the cars that was not claimed but we pulled(and other stuff I had laying around) to sell.
2. ARC Computer
3. ARC actuators
4. 2 1990 ABS Computers
5. 1990 ABS Computer
6. 1993 Main Computer (Auto tranny car)
7. 2 1990 Driving Lights (not great but complete with brackets and wiring)
8. 1990 Stock MAF on the Air Box cover
9. 1993 Climate Control head unit
10. Set of 90 Annie colored and set of black 93 lower Side skirts, Door pieces, and before the rear wheels
12. Have not pulled the 93 spindle stuff and will not UNLESS some speaks up and wants to pick up or pay the LARGE shipping costs!
13. NONE of the stock shocks are any good, anyone need stock springs? Otherwise, again, not wasting my time pulling them.
14. 2 Grey door panels, these panels are in decent shape

Last edited:
Front fenders with badges, trunk lid reflector if good and interior pieces from the 35th, maybe the front spindles off of the 93 and A/C lines for me. Should be there around 9:00.

Last edited:
What kind of shape are the cowl covers in? Do either have the auto dimming rear view mirror? Does either have a 3 wire alternator harness?

90 ABS is staying with Bowman.

I have another ABS set up I bought to fix mine along with my bad set up.
Make me an offer. Shipping will be a good $ for both.

Gray leather seats are pretty well JUNK!

Will look at Door cups.

To all PMing and posting...
PLEASE understand, ALL parts are going to the Kansas guys who come down and help strip these cars first!
THEN your names are listed in order with the parts you want next to them on a list I am making.

Will pull and let you know on Sunday what is there for you!

EVERYONE, needs to write what they want/need so we can pull the parts and see if they are any good. Again... after the KS guys...first claimed is SOLD to you for the offer you make and deal we make. This is NOT a money grubbing deal, just saving SC specific parts and offering anything up to y'all before they get CRUSHED!

I'd be interested in both front engine accessory brackets and all coolant lines/pipes/tubes up front from the 1993. Maybe the engine harnesses as well.

Thomas

I did not know you needed a rear. What else do you need? I have a spare rear and a spare front K if needed...Well, I have a lot of spare parts if you need them.

SWS

I did not know you needed a rear. What else do you need? I have a spare rear and a spare front K if needed...Well, I have a lot of spare parts if you need them.

SWS

SWS, I do not NEED a rear, just have 2 cars so i am going to save 1 for future welding up for a swap at some point.

Are you gonna make it?

I wish, but sadly no. With the new schedules, I pretty much have no time for anything 'cept work and...work at home.:eek: I just can't keep up. I have known about the pump in my red car for 6mos and still the engine is sitting in the car. Same story with the bronco. Still sitting idle in the drive while the engine is in the garage. It IS closer than ever with one of the heads about 98% complete. You get the picture. If you need any parts I have, let me know though.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

SWS

BUMP!

Post what you need/want so I can put the list together!

If it is not SC specific... it is going with the car to the bone yard!

Even at that... alot of the SC stuff may be headed out to the scrap yard too.

stripping the parts people want and the stuff the Kansas crew take off them both, then OFF THEY GO!!

SERIOUSLY! IF YOU NEED SOMETHING... POST and we'll see if it is in good shape and we can pull it!

A couple of things in my quest for restoration perfection:

There are 11 or 12 button clips (plastic) that run along the bottom rear glass molding, visible with the trunk lid open....I'm looking for at least 2.....I will take whatever you have.
The cars with the optional c/d changer came with a disc storage binder in the glovebox....need a nice one, mine is desintigrating.
The SC's (only) have a plastic support behind the rear bumper cover at the center. The support has 2 plastic rivets to the cover, 2 plastic rivets to the rear crossmember, mounted vertically.
I am looking for at least one and preferably 2 of those brackets.....the rivets would be nice too....saves a trip to the part store.

Have I got a chance?
Rob

Back