what is your fav thing about you SC

92sclikenew

i like that i get better gas mileage with my sc then my 97 sho does.

and that its a nice sleeper no one expects anything near the power it has:D

I never get the gas milage thing but than its not my daily driver either. I dont think back in the day of the muscle cars guys cared much about gas milage, only how fast and how much power they could generate. For me I want people to look and see a cool muscle machine, low to the ground with a lopy idle, wide tires. I like that my car looks fast standing still but than Im not into the sleeper look. I have had many thumbs up and people speeding up or slowing down to see what it is I am driving. When pulling it on a trailer to the shootout I can tell you many people drive next to the trailer for miles just studing it (Kinda of annoying) To me it is the look, the sound, and the power of a sporty looking muscle car. The look more than anything. In the old days guys with muscle cars wanted you to know they had something special and wanted people to druel over their cars. Guess Im still back in the old days

Ken

It's usually a one of a kind when you go to any car gatherings. It's has a style of it's own and it's FAST enough to embarrass a lot of V-8's.........:cool:

My favorite thing is that you really don't see many T-birds left. Mix that in with the fact that I have one that can hang with the commoners... it sends chills down my spine...

Driving position - Drove both the new SHO and Fusion at Carlisle. Door panels too high as are the center consoles. Front wheels impinge into the driver's footwell area so no comfortable point for your left foot.

Handling - Essentially neutral handling with a hint of understeer.

Quiet - At least they were when they were new and un-modded.

Power - Enhanced with mods

Space - Both in passenger compartment and trunk.

Coupe - Doors are large enough a "big" guy like me can get into and out of the car easily.

i havent got to drive mine much but it challenged me when it came time to tear in it to, learn new things that i havent done before. im sure once i get some miles in it will impress me even more

I like how alot of people haven't heard of them and you have that sleeper look. And love the look of people when you beat them and they had no idea what just happened. When i beat a BMW M3, that guy at the next light was screaming at me, was great.

when u go to a car show and ppl look at the car like wow nice tbird and when they see the motor and the blower and they ask me if i put the blower in and how much work it took to put the blower on it and im like no thats how it come form the factory for the most part

Unique and hardly anyone else has one.

The thing I have always loved about the sc is that it wasn't a mustang or a camaro...that and now that its turbo and they hear the blow off valve as i go past, no one expects that:)

I agree with nickleman. The car was taken to a car show this past weekend and was truly one of a kind. There were quite a few people who stopped to take pictures of it/ask questions. Most didn't know they offered a supercharged Thunderbird. And it'll soon give most of those Mustangs there a run for their money.

I've always liked the MN-12 platform. There's just something about the way they look parked next to other cars, and how well the drive/handle.

-Corey

it the body lines. these cars came out and they were be for there time.it just a good looking car. u can park it by any number of cars and it will allwayes have a group of people asking what is that

The fact that my ex still calls it an "evil EVIL car!!"

Even a year later, my Cougar's mannerisms on that night give me chills. Downright savage and brutal enough to express how ridiculously PISSED I was. I loved it.

I love my sc because it has a great comibination.... perfomance, handling, styling, and comfortable! not to mention...leaves people guessing what it was. Mine is proudly 21 years old and know one can tell, at least from the outside...the 80's interior does give it away....also it's not a mustang, camro, corvette...not that those aren't great, but they are sooooo common.

i love them cause they fit me.It's like your favorite shoes. plus they do well at auto x and wipe the smirks of a few pony owner's faces at the dragstip.

Back