SCCoA Member
Ok I started the thread!

For all your other shootout talk needs.:cool:

I just ask you keep it interesting.;):)

Last edited:
Ok I started the thread!

For all your other shootout talk needs.:cool:

I just ask you keep it interesting.;):)

This year, for me, I am interested in the Pro Street class since I am sure I will be running in the 11s. I have to avenge my loss last year to Ryan, so I will be seeing you at the line Ryan;):D Just wondering how many others I have to beat in that class as well:eek::D:D

Ken

Ah but you indicated you were going to try out the outlaw class. Are you running nitrous to get 11.50s all day? If so maybe I will catch you with an empty bottle:D

DD said the only way I could play with the Tbirds is in the Outlaw class. My other option is to race in the bracket class.

I love these threads. I'm out this year. Wedding and honeymoon going on. :D I haven't had anytime to work on my junk either.

Last edited:
DD said the only way I could play with the Tbirds is in the Outlaw class. My other option is to race in the bracket class.

Well I wont have to worry about you than. Maybe you could run in the Pro street class if you added 500 lbs of weight. We could be on equal ground then;):D:D

Ken

I have to avenge my loss last year to Ryan, so I will be seeing you at the line Ryan;):D

Ken

I am hoping to be there also to defend that match up again, this time twin screw vs. twin screw :p.

I should know how Tim's old transmission is next week when I fire it up and on the road again. Then I'll have to get some practice in before to get a feel for the Lentech VB and non locking converter.

Ah but you indicated you were going to try out the outlaw class. Are you running nitrous to get 11.50s all day? If so maybe I will catch you with an empty bottle:D

Nitrous!!:eek: Where you been... lookin at too much of that shiney stuff?:) I gots 2.0 AR powah now!:cool: I still seem to be laggin behind in the engine and blower size dept. but I'll keep up on the track.;)

I think you mean time trial pass. Maybe I'll be closer to 11.50 this year and I won't need to beat you so badly at the tree to win :D

From what I understand you can run quicker than the index on the qualifying pass without being DQ'd.

David

all i got to say is i hope i can make it... i wanna see these fast cars..

ill be slacking behind if i make it in the high 12s range...:rolleyes:

From what I understand you can run quicker than the index on the qualifying pass without being DQ'd.

David

You're correct on that David, with me being a "green" novice drag racer, I had no idea what my car would run at the Shootout last year. Signed up for the 12.70 class and after the hour break for lunch, the car cooled down and I ran a 12.216...........:eek:

This year I plan on running Pro class with a DD tune, MPx and 100 shot............:eek:
The AR's and Whipples better watch out..........I'm coming for you with my little ol' M90..........:D

Last edited:
You're correct on that David, with me being a "green" novice drag racer, I had no idea what my car would run at the Shootout last year. Signed up for the 12.70 class and after the hour break for lunch, the car cooled down and I ran a 12.216...........:eek:

This year I plan on running Pro class with a DD tune, MPx and 100 shot............:eek:
The AR's and Whipples better watch out..........I'm coming for you with my little ol' M90..........:D

got any videos of your car??

I'll be working on eliminating wheel hop this year and hopefully not nuking my trans this year, like in 2008. I'm shooting for 12's and running the ET's. All you low 13 high 12 automatic cars better watch out. I can't launch worth a crap, but I'll be hunting yous azz's down on the final 1/8th!:D

Chris

I'll be working on eliminating wheel hop this year and hopefully not nuking my trans this year, like in 2008. I'm shooting for 12's and running the ET's. All you low 13 high 12 automatic cars better watch out. I can't launch worth a crap, but I'll be hunting yous azz's down on the final 1/8th!:D

Chris

We need to line up in practice. :)

I'm not going to talk trash. I'm just hoping I get to come on, and finally take a car down the 1/4 mile.
(And aiming to get home early enough to install everything. I want to see what the AR will do on a stock longblock.)

-Corey

Back