Anyone near Orlando

Nettlesd

The famous NettlesD will be in Orlando during the dates of July 11th through July 13th. I'll be staying at the Gaylords Resort and Spa if you want to call and leave a message. I should be free during the evening time if anyone wants to get together.

The famous NettlesD will be in Orlando during the dates of July 11th through July 13th. I'll be staying at the Gaylords Resort and Spa if you want to call and leave a message. I should be free during the evening time if anyone wants to get together.

Duane.... I'd come by and chill with ya but unfortunately I'll be out of town on business:( I would have gladly brought a gallon of blue windshield washer fluid to share with ya:D

To bad you don't come in until the 11th. On the 10th there is an indoor Mustang/Ford show at Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa. There is a conference for the Florida Ford & Lincoln Mercury Dealers Parts and Service Managers Club going on at that time. I was going to enter the SC but missed the deadline:(

Bryan

I would have gladly brought a gallon of blue windshield washer fluid to share with ya:D

Bryan

I think that means the love bugs are out. I ain't seen a swarm of those in a long time.

Have fun down there Duane. And don't take the t bird, cause if you run into the love bugs you'll be sorry.;)

I think that means the love bugs are out. I ain't seen a swarm of those in a long time.

Have fun down there Duane. And don't take the t bird, cause if you run into the love bugs you'll be sorry.;)

Naw, no Lovebugs this time of year. They only come out in May and September.

Blue windshield washer fluid is Duane's drink of choice at the SC Shootout:D

Bryan

Back