SCCoSE Bar-B-Q this Sunday, July 18th.

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
At Jim N' Nicks on South Cobb Dr in Smyrna that is. They have great bar-b-que and has been a former meeting spot before. They're at 4574 South Cobb Dr. on the left about a mile outside of I-285 and on the right going towards I-285. Sitting down below the road they are a bit hard to see so keep a lookout. 1 pm is our usual time so hope to see everyone there and even if your Bird's not running come anyway.

How was the turnout? Anybody take any pics? I wanted to get down there but it would be a whole day going 3 hrs each way. Are you Atlanta guys ready for another trip to Chattanooga yet? Some of us up here are driving the Cherohala Skyway again at the end of August and the Dragon is open this time.

Last edited:
I didn't attend this one because I had some family things to take care of. But, I never said I was going. That does suck about the low turnout though :(

Hey guys! Just re-joined SCCoA again. I just acquired an 89 SC 5sp and would like to attend the next gathering. Anyone know of anything planned in the near future?

thanks
Rob

We do this about once a month on a Sunday since people are usually busy on Saturdays. I will probably just schedule them at our usual Barnacle's location on Jimmy Carter Blvd and I-85 from now on. It's about a 4-5 hour drive from Savannah. We can have them anywhere if people will just show up. Attendance has always been a problem.

Back