Summer Thunder Cruise In 2010

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
I went to this event last year and it is huge. Of course I had the only SC/MN12 there.:confused: I could not believe the number of car clubs that were there. One that got my attention was the AC Cobra club had at least 20 Cobras roll in parade style.:cool: Of course Mustangs everywhere. This year this event is July 31st, flyer link below. I know there are several SCs in Virginia, it would be nice not to have the only SC there this year.;)

I got there about 2 PM last year and there were at least 100 cars there already so show up early.

http://www.summerthundercruisein.com/flyer-ST8_v5.pdf

Well it looks I will not be able to go this show. The bird is pushing coolant out the overflow tank and the water temp is erratic. :eek: The overflow tank does have the scent of exhaust in it which is not good from what i have read about blown gaskets. :mad: I just replaced the HGs the first of June before Carlisle. This car is beginning to hurt the wallet and getting very frustrating :( even though I really love driving the SC.

Ralph

we should get a tally and see how many would be interested.

Ok guys and gals>>>>speak up if you would like to attend this event and we could set up a meeting place and drive into the event as a group. If there is interest I will find a place to meet on Route 7 between Winchester and Purcellville, VA.

Ralph

Back