Group buy for the mirror finish inserts

victor malvar

Hello to all Members and friends!
We are announcing a group buy for the stainless steel mirror-finish tensioner inserts. Three stainless steel bolts with a washer also come with it. You may chose from either the slotted or the drilled.
The group buy will be good from today until August 17th. There will have to be at least 10 to get the following prices;
3-pc. set $35.00 = savings of $7.50
2-pc. set $25.00 = savings of $5.00
Because of the already low pricing, this is the best we can do. We hope it helps. In a week or two, there will be another new product coming. Stay tuned!! Thanks, everybody! See you all at the Shoot-out!
Victor and Diane

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 247
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I could not wait to get these i paid full price for them. Here is a pic of the inserts . This was the best way i could get the mirror finish to show.

I'm just helping out my friend

thanks
p.s. hope fully this helps

here is the pic

inserts006.jpg

Update on Mirror Finish Inserts

Hello, Everyone,
First of all, thanks to all for your participation in the group buy. We have already met the quota, but we will continue to sell them at the group price until Aug.15th. Those who have already let us know what they want, you may go ahead and either send payment direct to paypal for the account of; spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net or call us with your credit card. Everyone will be charges $4.85 for shipping to be able to track your orders and we can confirm receipt of goods. We can start shipping on Monday.
After the 15th, the price will be as advertised in our store. We are in the process of making other new products and we will present them to the club first and offer a group buy on all items we are bringing forth. We are getting new items due to popular demand.
Stay Tuned...
Victor and Diane

To all canadian members and friends

The shipping via usps priority mail for canada is $11.85 whether you ship one set or two sets. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.
For anyone purchasing this tonight, will be shipped in the morning. Thanks and take it easy,
victor and diane

Got mine today. I'm thinking about shooting a coat of clear over them to keep them from tarnishing.....

Thomas

dam these things are nice! Only problem is they are shinier than the rest of the polished stuff under the hood. :cool:

Mine have some issues around the edges on some of them, like they were not machined or cut cleanly.

Back