1991 Thunderbird SC For Sale Pa.

Beautiful Bird, I wish had all my dept paid off right now, I be on the next flight out there too pick her up, then I would have a red one too go with my black one. :)

David

I sure hope whoever buys this immaculate original SuperCoupe will
be smart enough to LEAVE IT STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
If it runs as good as it looks, it's worth every penny of the asking price.

What he said.

Thanks

I hate to part with this one it run great. Its all stock and everyting works. Paul Protos fixed the CD player and helped with fixing the sub (new JL sub installed factory box) Stereo sound good for 90's tech.

I have two mustangs an 89 gt and an 85 gt but after I got the SC its the car we take out on nice days. But I found a sweet 03 Mach1 that I would like to have so something has to go. I am sure someday I will regret selling it.

I hope someone here gets it. I would hate to see someone buy it for a work car. I also hope who ever gets it keeps it stock with just a little TLC its a show winner.

Mark

Picasa Age ...

mWilson ... Hope this hasn't already been asked but are the photos on Picasa current or old .. Haa, sort of a compliment I guess 'if' yer pics in there are recent cuz your SC looks near New ... Plz reply,

Rick W --

mWilson ... Hope this hasn't already been asked but are the photos on Picasa current or old .. Haa, sort of a compliment I guess 'if' yer pics in there are recent cuz your SC looks near New ... Plz reply,

Rick W --

Rick

The pictures were taken in March 2010. I did drive the car this summer I put about 2,500 miles on it. I will pull it out and take some new pictures and post the current mileage. Are there any areas of the car you want pictures of?

Back