'89 - '95 3.8 SC Parts

Looking for a VMM

I currently have a non supercharged 89 thunderbird. Will the VMM from a supercharged fit and work with a non supercharged? If so, how much are you selling it for? Thanks for the help.

I currently have a non supercharged 89 thunderbird. Will the VMM from a supercharged fit and work with a non supercharged? If so, how much are you selling it for? Thanks for the help.

That's a great question that I don't have an answer to. If I had to guess, I would say no it won't work. I don't think the LX had the sensors the SC had, for example the sensor in the coolant tank and the one in the oil pan. I could be wrong, maybe you want to start a thread out in the technical area and see if some of the other members could chime in? Hate to sell you something that does you no good. –B

Part #

What is the part number on your VMMs? Perhaps I can match it to my old one and I think that would satisfy whether they are interchangeable with mine. Thanks for the help.

What is the part number on your VMMs? Perhaps I can match it to my old one and I think that would satisfy whether they are interchangeable with mine. Thanks for the help.

Oh you already have one in your car? If that's the case it might just work. I don't have the part numbers on hand since I'm at work however I'll make a note and let you know when I get back to the house.

HappyHalloweenJackFlashHappy.gif

Seeking 8.8

I'm on the hunt for an 8.8 center from 86-97 T-Bird or Cougar. It's for a limited $ project, so I'm open to any condition. PM or email would be appreciated.

Sc

What kind of shape is the SC in?
What does the inlet look like? I need an oval one.
Price?

Back