Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Full motor

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137

    Full motor

    Lookin for a full motor to drop in this car I picked up

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Junction City, KS
    Posts
    2,391
    I have 2 of them,
    not sure the condition but they are complete from lower intake to oil pan, and flywheel to HB.

    one from a 90 and 1 from a 93.
    Would have to go through them before dropping in anything.

    I am in Central Kansas.
    Junction City, KS 66441

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8r View Post
    I have 2 of them,
    not sure the condition but they are complete from lower intake to oil pan, and flywheel to HB.

    one from a 90 and 1 from a 93.
    Would have to go through them before dropping in anything.

    I am in Central Kansas.
    Junction City, KS 66441


    pm me a price your asking(prefer w/e one is better).. i would really like to have a blower with them also.

    i have nothing motor related to put it in..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Junction City, KS
    Posts
    2,391
    well these have no brackets, accessories or anything else.

    So if you are looking for a motor with all the stuff to transplant into another car... this is not what you need.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8r View Post
    well these have no brackets, accessories or anything else.

    So if you are looking for a motor with all the stuff to transplant into another car... this is not what you need.
    if they were runners it would be a good start but i agree.. if i cant find what i need ill keep these in mind.

    thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Metro Denver Area
    Posts
    2,514
    The DIS harness is the only thing missing on a spare motor I have, combined with his you could have a full working motor. I'm more than willing to sell you what you would need to complete it. My motor has a spun rod bearing so... Let me know if I can help.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ypsilanti Mi
    Posts
    322
    Bump for ya, sorry bro but I needed the engine. Good guy here SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A ENGINE!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackbirdSc94 View Post
    Bump for ya, sorry bro but I needed the engine. Good guy here SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A ENGINE!!!!
    yea i know i couldnt take the whole car and not give you anything... i already felt like i robbed you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by 90coug View Post
    The DIS harness is the only thing missing on a spare motor I have, combined with his you could have a full working motor. I'm more than willing to sell you what you would need to complete it. My motor has a spun rod bearing so... Let me know if I can help.
    what kind of price are we talking i dont need a ps bracket. that stayed since it couldn't get it unhooked without damage.

    i need oil pan to super charger and balancer to end of block because i have the fly wheel for the 5speed.

    also car will need a rad. which im gonna check a local yard for all these parts before i go out and pay shipping.. but im open to offers

    i have an extra dis harness so thats no worry.

    sad thing is less then a year ago i had everything to put a good rebuild in besides bearings and i ether sold the stuff or scrapped what couldnt be sold.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    48183
    Posts
    3,933
    i have a oil pan, starter, jackshaft bracket, ic tubes, water pump, front cover, valve covers, ircm, water pump pully, crank pully, alternator, intake manifold, and the wire harness out of my sc if your interested, i might have more i just cant think of

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    48183
    Posts
    3,933
    i also have that xenon 96/97 valance if you wanted to update the front end to that body style which might look pretty good

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Metro Denver Area
    Posts
    2,514
    $250.00 + shipping and it's yours. This motor was all polished up, new gaskets top to bottom before the rod bearing spun on me. Supercharger is in great condition and the motor mounts are new. I can take pics for you if your interested.

    -Bryce

    P.S. Wanted to mention that it has ARP head studs as well
    Last edited by 90coug; 08-18-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: extra

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by 90coug View Post
    $250.00 + shipping and it's yours. This motor was all polished up, new gaskets top to bottom before the rod bearing spun on me. Supercharger is in great condition and the motor mounts are new. I can take pics for you if your interested.

    -Bryce

    P.S. Wanted to mention that it has ARP head studs as well
    very interested sounds like all it would need is a good crank and fresh bearings correct? and some good rods. which i had.... pics are always nice. what year is it?
    pm me a quot on shipping to 48180 michigan
    Last edited by 92sclikenew; 08-18-2010 at 08:02 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    48125,michigan
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoToneThunder View Post
    i also have that xenon 96/97 valance if you wanted to update the front end to that body style which might look pretty good
    im thinking going 94/95 front clip. would this work with it?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Metro Denver Area
    Posts
    2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by 92sclikenew View Post
    very interested sounds like all it would need is a good crank and fresh bearings correct? and some good rods. which i had.... pics are always nice. what year is it?
    pm me a quot on shipping to 48180 michigan
    Just went and took a look, all it needs is the DIS harness and some spark plug wires, everything else is there. Even the belts are still in place. Well, give me a second to get that quote on the shipping. I'll also take some pics tonight. Should I weigh this without the power steering rack and all the goodies or you want that to stay on?

    It's from an '89 SC

    -bryce

Similar Threads

  1. replaced abs motor motor runs but no pressure
    By rlong in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:33 AM
  2. Motor options for the xr7
    By Black89XR7 in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. Royal Purple Full Synthetic Motor Oil $6.50 Per Quart!!!
    By thundrturdfixer in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 01:17 AM
  4. Details of how 4 cyl motor swap went
    By V6Sprout in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2002, 08:30 AM
  5. Motor mounts...or no?
    By fastsc92 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2002, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •