Full motor

Yea around the $400-$600 range, more than I thought it would be.

Check it out yourself, it's about 475 lbs and my zip is 80013, if you can find better let me know.

no worry man thats a lot more then i wanted to spend. i was looking for the 4-500shipped range.. thats insane...

i may just put a 5.0 in it i know someone that said they had a bunch of mod parts they would sell me dirt cheap.and they were new parts.

no worry man thats a lot more then i wanted to spend. i was looking for the 4-500shipped range.. thats insane...

i may just put a 5.0 in it i know someone that said they had a bunch of mod parts they would sell me dirt cheap.and they were new parts.

Yep, I wouldn't spend $400-$500, just wait for one to show up in the boneyard

Yep, I wouldn't spend $400-$500, just wait for one to show up in the boneyard

i work at a scrap yard kind of place and i have seen 10-15(302's) go threw in 3 months of work.there was also one out of an explore that's suppose to have the gt40 heads.if a 351 would fit we have one right now but dont know if it would fit or condition of the motor.

Not totally familiar with frt down there but it cost me 475.00 (Cdn. $)from Tuscan to N. of Toronto.

Engine on pallet (weight is 1/2-1/3 of typical skid) , internet search and get quote. All sorts of guys running half full.

still looking for a motor..

ether considering a 3.8 or a 5.0 what everone is easiest to find and get..

having trouble finding a 5.0 at a decent price.

Well i got a .30 over motor. Was rebuilt a few years back but it needs a balancer, timing chain and cover. It ran good when I pulled it. I have all the brakets,wiring and supercharger to with it. Shoot me an offer if interested.

Sending you a PM

Engine/trans

I have an engine that was pulled from my 93 right before I bought the car. If I remember right it has about 100K miles on it and was starting to make some noise. I also have the supercharger, alternator bracket w/alternator and the PS bracket as well as the original AOD Transmission. Make me an offer if interested, I am near Columbus OH.

Back