Bryce Johnson

kpoindex08

Email Address: not given
User Name: 90coug
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Great part and speedy delivery!
I recommend this person to any one looking for parts on their car.
thanks

90coug good seller

I wanted to throw a note up here for 90 coug, aka bryce out of sunny colorado. Just had some very smooth dealing with him if he got the parts you want dont hesitate to purchase from him.

Nate

Bought a VMM from Bryce. Had a small snag but ended up with the part I needed. It's easy to sell something and all goes smooth. It takes a great salesman to fix things when things go awry. Thanks Bryce.

Great Seller,

Definitely don't hesitate to buy from him. Quick communications and speedy shipping. Also he sent me pictures before I paid for the item, so that's always a plus too.

Thanks Bryce

Great Seller,

Definitely don't hesitate to buy from him. Quick communications and speedy shipping. Also he sent me pictures before I paid for the item, so that's always a plus too.

Thanks Bryce

He did the exact same for me! Excellent seller!!!!

Email Address: denver.bryce@gmail.com
User Name: 90coug
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Ordered an oil cooler and coolant hoses. Easy transaction, fast shipping and the parts were in good shape.

Thanks,

Steve

Back in August, I saw he had '89 SC sway bars for sale. I've been collecting parts for my '92 Sport rebuild and thought these would be a nice economical improvement for the suspension overhaul.

I inquired and Bryce sent me pics before we sealed the deal, for a cheap price, I might add. He sent them right out because I got them only a few days after I paid. His packaging was excellent and the bars were in excellent condition.

Excellent seller. Thanks again Bryce!

-Allan

purchased an egr tube from him. He shipped it super fast and gave me a tracking number. very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Great seller bought a set of head from him, they were packaged great and he stood behind them.

THANKS Bryce

bullet speed shipping, good communication, will buy again from you anytime, thank's again for the nice parts, really appreciate someone who ship ship what's described, hope to do business with you again.:):)

Several transactions - great seller

After a recent experience with a bad seller, I realized I should go back and make sure some of the good sellers I've dealt with in the past get a thumbs up. Bryce definitely belongs on the good seller list. I have purchased items from him on at least three occassions - always fast shipping a good communication throughout. Definitely a thumbs up.

Horn

Back