sc cruises car shows anything?

birdlessmuz

is there any events going on in or around pittsburgh,pa i just got my car in order and hoping there are some events around this time of year? or hell any one live around here want to get together and cruise let me know

i know where the star light is im originaly from noth hills i live in monroeville now i think this is the last friday out there isnt it? do you go often?

i know where the star light is im originaly from noth hills i live in monroeville now i think this is the last friday out there isnt it? do you go often?

I have only been there twice. so i don't know if it is the last one or not. Baglier Buick in butler is having their big cruise this saturday. I will be there but the car won't

well any one like to meet up on a sat or sun morning and just go for a nice cruise? the weather couldnt get much better and we could meet in a local area and pick a place to cruise to and maybe have lunch or picnic just throwing some ideas around i would like to take some pics of our birds against the skyline at night i got the perfect spot and im hoping it gets me sc of the month since im bone stock

Back