Thread: '94 w/SHO

'94 w/SHO

Sort of a mish mash of parts but what I thought was interesting is it looks like he mounted a 94-98 mustang hood and it almost fits. Do you think he modified it? I always thought that the mustang hoods were to narrow...

Never mind, answered my own question. No way that's a mustang hood, the lines are way off. It looks like they grafted a 94-98 mustang hood into a Tbird hood. Why, I cannot answer. Do you think he suddenly realized it was god awful and decided to sell it?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by madebyme; 09-01-2010 at 10:19 PM.

I'm at a loss for words, I can't quite comprehend what I'm seeing here. A front bumper for a 2nd gen DSM, a hood with custom grafted mustang attributes, and a carbed 5 liter or something that he is calling a SHO motor.

"Project, 1994 Thunderbird with a SHO 5.0 liter V8 with Automatic great tires, needs paint.The hood is off of a 94 mustang split and molded and blended to the car. I also have the original ground effects. If someone wants a different look."

If it was done right the mustang hood probably would look pretty good. He really did mess that car up tho.

Just a plain old 1994 LX - I dont know why he says the "original GFX" - it never came with any. Thats a 1997 rear bumper on there also.

All it needs is a new front bumper. I have almost the exact same one in my backyard ( for a Mustang ) .. I was thinking about putting on my 1994 SC ..

- Dan

Someone needs to sell their tools on craigslist with the car!

I kind of like the hood. The rest needs to be burned.

Always sad when someone gives up on a dream...or, nightmare - whatever.

Kind of a small pic but the metal work looks good on hood. Rest of car could go to junk yard after what he did.

I am digging the hood though....