Drag Radial Rubber?

chadder1313

I'm just wondering what you guys do for the rubber that flings on to the rear bumper cover. I had a big problem with this before it was painted and now that its painted I dont want it sticking to the rear bumper now.

Check Jegs or Summit. They have an aerosol spray that you can spray on the areas and keep the rubber from sticking. It won't harm the paint.

You know, I just looked in both catalogs and couldn't find it. Try silicone spray instead. A good heavy coating should do it. I guess I don't do heavy enough burnouts because I never get that rubbery accumulation I see on a lot of the cars.

Lowes caries a Teflon spray designed to spraying under your lawn mower deck to keep the grass from sticking.
GUNK Non-Stick Mower Deck Treatment
Item #: 317707 price $7.98
This works well :D I do not know if it will harm your paint though.

I have some bug and tar guard from rain x, I think. Its basically a film that just washes off. Got it at wal mart.

sure, why not? show cars dont see the racetrack, track cars dont see shows!

Funny thing you mention that. During the JB/BK Memorial Nats - SB9 2010, we went to the Mason Dixon dragway and then after wards a car show. At the show they did not take off for dirt/debris from the dragstrip, since we went right from the strip to the show.

Back