Membership

madebyme

I don't know if anyone noticed but membership seems to be open. I just paid through PayPal and it seems I have access to the member area's now. I would think that there would have been more annoucements... Well glad I'm finally a member and to all that have given me advice in the past, thanks-:D

How did you do it? The join link still says not taking new members.

Not sure why they haven't posted it yet, but sign in, go to User CP on the left. At the bottom under Miscellaneous you'll see Paid Subscriptions. Click on that and you'll be offered an annual or recurring option. It seemed to work for me, although I have not yet received a member number yet.

I was really surprised when I started looking through the members area. That's where they were hiding all the really cool stuff. Information about Area51, how to solve Global Warming using common hand tools, but I gotta go I'm half way through the thread on the Kennedy Assassination. :D

I was really surprised when I started looking through the members area. That's where they were hiding all the really cool stuff. Information about Area51, how to solve Global Warming using common hand tools, but I gotta go I'm half way through the thread on the Kennedy Assassination. :D

You realize that we have to kill you know, don't you?

RwP

You realize that we have to kill you know, don't you?

RwP

Yes but you have to catch me first! I just read the thread on Dilithium Crystals in a FMIC. With that upgrade I can easily do a 6 second quarter and I'll never need gas again.

Well, MADEBYME, it appears you have all the gas you need. My better half is from Ft. Pierce, by the way. Thanks for the help.

Back