still lurking in the basement/new motor time

money mainly and wating on too see what or if he could get diablo working first.sence i had already paid 250 for it long time ago. I will be getting some money back know. I let him look at the qh stuff today and said it should be easy to do. not mutch of a learning curve for him. I got a base tune from dave to work off of.

money mainly and wating on too see what or if he could get diablo working first.sence i had already paid 250 for it long time ago. I will be getting some money back know. I let him look at the qh stuff today and said it should be easy to do. not mutch of a learning curve for him. I got a base tune from dave to work off of.

Cool :cool:

i will be in the 12's i will have slips to prove it.

You'll need a video too.

Jon's car was more agressively built, and he wasn't able to click off even a 13 right off the bat. It did MPH like a mofo... but the ET was up there. Your first pass will probably be in the low 14s, slowly creeping down to 13.5 as you get used to the car.

Last edited:
Jon's car was more agressively built, and he wasn't able to click off even a 13 right off the bat. It did MPH like a mofo... but the ET was up there. Your first pass will probably be in the low 14s, slowly creeping down to 13.5 as you get used to the car.

^ this is right-on. Practice is what could get you to your goals with what you have on your car. Having an auto will make it easier for you, but still, don't expect to rip a nice solid 12 or low 13 on one of your first passes or even your first real drag racing trip. I don't know how much you've been driving, but from what i can tell, it was very little because of the problems you had a couple of years back.

Btw, do you have something other than street tires to use? If not, I wouldn't expect to run 12's. Not trying to disappoint or put you down, just saying that a lot goes into getting one of these cars moving that quick - more than just having the power ya know. ;)

i had a have had tbird for 9 years know and no how to launch them pretty good. right know just street tires. later that will change. i am getting my bh registered today. taking my laptop up tomorrow. yea i understand what your saying matt. oh i start work at ups tomorrow.

Back